My 2 1/2 Tank

nicholasloh

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

thanks marineman, now i feel like replying to this thread.

You see I'm doing this because i'm looking for a part of me, like soul-searching. If you had noticed the difference between the past thread and this, i was not as hot-tempered this time. I could even joke around about somestuff and go about with u.

And all I got was crap! I asked which type of cleaner wrasse is better, and some of you spat insults at me!!! DO you know i was hurt? jd_n, you called me a cow, what about you?

Let me address matters one by one:

terryansimon:"I'm not being mean and all, but I seriously do not see the point in helping some one when all I get in return is some nasty comments about me being a good samaritan.

let him be. and when the s*** hits the fan for him, then like they always say in the army, "don't make your problem my problem."

When did i give you nasty comments about u being a good samaritan? In fact, i had always look up to u for being open, one of those who posted a lot of stuff.

"gee don't you learn? why are you still dead set against the idea of accepting criticism?"

When did i not accept it? I did, just that my mindset is different. you guys told me not to add anymore fishes, and i did add, but its not like i did that to spite you. when you guys said not to add, i didn't add that strawberry that i was eyeing, and the scooter blenny and that bicolor blenny. what i accept, u dun know, what i dont accept, you rememeber.

ryz: Its not that i respond with hostility, in fact i don't think i did. If i did, i would have apologised. and in the very first post, i said that you guys should just ignore my rudeness and forgive me because i am hot tempered. I use to have HBloodPressure, but it is cleared after i got my marine fishes. So you have to understand. I know you mean no harm and is usually a nice guy. (PS: I appreciate ur pics)

kalib: you seem like this neutral guy out here. and thanks for being that because you are one of those i can tolerate. the only thing i hate, is ur sense of humor, because i not laughing.

southpaw23: this is the problem. i had been nothing but dead nice to you. i talked abt the anthias, liveaquaria's not right levels of expertise and my feeling of keeping marine. I bet you thought i was pointing to you. i even looked at the bright side and thought that your hash comment was to teach me. its not like i'm not open, i did. its just that you didn't know. i was just wondering why you had tto spite me everytime.

islander: if i'm a fool, what are you? a bitch?

weapon master: how do u know if i woke up? i did, but seeing all this crap from you guys make me want to sleep some more. you are real hurtful. and comparing me to someone, sorry to meddle with u and james affair, i think that if james read this, he would punch you in the face.

BFG: why keep them if it is expert level? because the levels are wrong!!! how could a yellow wrasse be rated expert? this type of info isnt really trustable. and please, have you heard something called the difference in writing between a compo and a post? i really dun mean to be harsh, though i am.

Ancelot: I really do appreciate ur advice, thanks! :D

tigershark: sorry, but my tank isn't a 2 feeter, and its bigger than a normal 2.5, so its about 50 gallons

Zero Oxygen: thats my opinion, you cant blame me for having a brain! thats my opinion. if you hate it then get out. i thought you were someone who really understands the way i think. but you don't. i'm sorry if i didn't sell away the fishes as you said, but you have to understand that i am emotional and i have emotional ties with the fishes already.

AT: i really hope you didn't take it the wrong way, i wasn't meanign to be hash on you. i really do admire your patience.

Marineman, kschew: thanks for understanding the way i feel. i have nothing for you but respect, because i truly respect u here. you guys make me feel wanted around the forum.

jd_n: if u call me a cow again, i will personally humiliate you in a thread.

what i accept, u dun know, what i dont accept, you rememeber
what are you driving at? I don't quite understand. sorry but my english isn't the A1 standard you were bragging about quite some time back.

tsk tsk. personally humiliate someone in a thread just because he called you a cow. labelled someone a b****.

speaks tonnes for your maturity you know. really does. happy spiting people. I'm open by the way, but I'm very intolerable to people who ask for criticism but not accepting them. which you more or less fall within that catergory. (=

happy reefing. and stop thinking that you're the omnipotent person. because you aren't and neither am I. but I can live with that. can you? (=

PS. I think you should take a very long hiatus to go reflect on yourself before you start posting back in anger. people will always give you advice and try to correct you, be it in a harsh way or a gentle way. and being bitter about everything isn't going to get you anywhere. learn to accept criticism my dear boy, if not you'll probably get screwed alive when you enter JC/poly/uni/Army/the working life.

PS PS. I'm sorry if I appeared to be harsh and all. its not me to be patient. I suck at being a teacher. (= but seriously, we're all here trying to help you in our own little way. a few of us may have gone overboard, but I believe it was done in the best interest. no one is trying to crucify you. so don't worry.

• SRC Member

And all I got was crap! I asked which type of cleaner wrasse is better, and some of you spat insults at me!!! DO you know i was hurt? jd_n, you called me a cow, what about you?

Oh...well sorry for hurtin tat little "TINY HEART OF URS". But no SH*T, i dun give a damn. I will hurt u even more badly shd u ever landed in my hand. Did i said u r the "COW"? or u r admittin u r one. Since u r a sec 2 A1 english student while i m juz a lowly uni grad. I believe u have heard of this chinese proverb "Tui Niu Tan Qin"....similar as tokin to the cow/wall when one knws the cow/ wall won't listern or understand. When pple tellin u somethin and u choose not to listern...u r acting juz like the above. U can called me bull if u like coz i dun give a damn abt it.

jd_n: if u call me a cow again, i will personally humiliate you in a thread

Due to u claimin to be one (i did not say Nicolas is a cow. I can be tokin to marineman abt other thing and it juz happens to be on ur thread) had make me believe u had admitted wat u r, so.......

Sorry COW, i am so scare by ur threatening. I dun dare to call u COW again. Pls dun HUMUILIATE ME. As If!

Lastly, did u every ask urself y both of ur thread are being bombarded by fellow reefers here? Wat causes it? Y only me but not others? Where have gone wrong? Isit my tank or me the person?

To tell u, I would have long commended on ur new thread if not for some outstanding cases on hand coz respondin to ur thread need lots of typing.

FYI, I dun take THREAT!

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

This thread has opened up a lot of members emotions and also reflect some of your's and their characters or true colours.

Nicholas, at least you are opening up and showing your emotions although you should not be so spiteful/vengeful in your remarks eventhough you also received them, like you said" I will humuliate you..." to Jd, this will go on and on, ONE against the REST.

I can see that you cannot take criticism too well (i have not read your earlier threads) except when I first read this thread, you tell other members not to be rude to you etc. etc. aotherwise you get pissed, I was very surprised and find this very odd as I did not realise you are only 14.

I can see a lot of resentment, hate and anger in you. You are 14 and at this age your hormones are changing, this is also reflected in your attitude and opinions. Don't forget, the PUBLIC takes what you said at face value and responds accordingly, they do not know or understand or care what is YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM, they don't have to!

I am also sure that you may not get along with your dad/mum too well at this stage and have differences with them, this is natural at this age provided you still respect and LISTEN to them and as parents they only want the best for you. So sit back and think a little, it will take time to sink in. Older people have been to a lot and is wiser than young man your age, believe me. Please ignore what i said above if I am wrong.

Anyway, in a few years time as you mature you be embarrassed to bump into some of the members after what was said. It's easy to say something bad, once said you cannot take back. the hurt will not go away easily, so don't simply say something and then say or feel sorry afterwards.

Leave your anger and hatred behind, we are here to help and give advice to your hobby with GOOD intentions although some replies/comments/advice also reflect some members immaturity.

THREADS CLOSED FOT ME HERE.

oh boy, this is embarrassing...... maybe the best way is to either shut up or give up..... time for self-reflection.....and time-out :erm:

If reefing and SHARING in the forum brings so much anger and pain...maybe want to take a break from all the negativity??

• SRC Member

Young Nicholas Loh from TCHS.

The level of expertise are just guideline for reefer to follow. But since you are new to this hobby, how come you dispute the accuracy? Er, can you tell me how you came about finding the level of expertise wrong?

Also, I know that a compo and posting is different. But why would an A1 English student use such 'mixed' English. This forum is known worldwide so other reefer from other countries might find your reply a bit 'weird'. Why not apply what you have learnt in school here too! ;)