Off to Redang tomolo

kelstorm

• SRC Member

yeah... another 24 more hrs and off to Redang till Sunday.. :lol: cant wait to go... time to use my :fear: hood again.. hehehe... and my new rashies :yeah: oops, i forgot abt my new gloves as well...finally, will get to try my friend's set of poseidon regs... and also split fins.....slurp... :upsidedown::whistle

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
have fun kelvin!!!!! dont forget to shoot pictures again....She bangs! ;)

:cry2: me aint william hung....i can sing better and dance better... but probably need to take MC after the dance thou.. yes.. speaking of pics, i better go and buy film and batteries for the camera... hahaha.. almost slip my mind...

sigh.. if only i can get my hands on a digital.. sigh... :erm:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

I am also planning a trip to Tioman for snokelling in the next few weeks and probably Redang later.... :yeah:

Hi Kelstorm, may I ask if it really take 9 hours to reach there?? :huh: Any flight there like Tioman?? :huh:

• SRC Member

wah rich ppl just came back from trip now going again

"Jealous" <_<

Have fun!!!!!

For the paya beach thingy i went there like 2 years ago. considered it as ulu place after 8 is nothing to do.

To redang is really 9hrs but night bus so should be ok.

Flight not sure leh

• SRC Member

you cant fish there it a protective area for fishing have to travel far out to deep sea

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
hahaha... me oso going Redang next Thursady!!!!! anyone know there can fishing oso?

luckily i going today, if not, later kenna hooked by some fishing lines.. hahaha.. nah, kidding.. i think fishing will have to go deeper and farther end... which, i dun think i will be diving...

• SRC Member
paya is goot! if u haf the chance, ask the staff there the directions to Rockfall... it's a remote location that has beautiful series of rapids... nice clear river... not for diving lar but u should give it a try... :)

rapids??? :o scary leh...scare kenna swept away... better bring my BC along.. hahaha.. :lol:

• SRC Member
Hi Kelstorm, may I ask if it really take 9 hours to reach there?? :huh: Any flight there like Tioman?? :huh:

this is the first time i'm going there.. so i can only report after the trip.. and see how many blisters on my bum after the journey... <_< sigh.. 9hrs??? i can go to Narita or Melbourne already... :erm:

Hi Kelstorm, may I ask if it really take 9 hours to reach there?? :huh:  Any flight there like Tioman??  :huh:

KS,

You can now fly directly from Subang airport on Berjaya to Redang. It doesn't matter if you're not staying at Berjaya. You can ask the resort you're staying at to arrange for transfers for you.

• SRC Member
paya is goot! if u haf the chance, ask the staff there the directions to Rockfall... it's a remote location that has beautiful series of rapids... nice clear river... not for diving lar but u should give it a try... :)

yah, me went there 2 weeks ago.... the rockfalls damn shiok, esp ard evening time... water temp shld be ard 18 or mayb less.... really cools down after a hot day out at sea.....

• SRC Supporter

saw a 4d package to redang,thought of going there in june..

but i dont dive.. isit recommanded? just want to relax and play around the beach,

better if can see fishes from the beach :D

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

if u dunno dive, but can swim abit, then can snokerling.

I saw a few packages from $240 to $300+, most include 2 nites accomodation, meals (breakfast, lunch n dinner), plus 3 snokerling. (exclude equipment rental)

• SRC Member

well, it has been a good trip indeed.. dive between a school of jacks and nearly hit decomp :P , saw marble rays the over 1.5M across, 6fters Black and white tip sharks, abt 5" away from the nose of a hawksbill turtle, "wall" diving (but ppl called it boulder diving B) ) saw a mated pair of lionfish that is the size of a football, over 1M long barra, abt 1M titan trigger :o and so much more.. definitely a good site for divers...

for non-divers, it is also nice.. if u snorkel, try snorkelling at the reef near Redang Bay. U will be able to see a giant grouper or potato cod, a couple of resident black tips and 2 friendly titan trigger.. (which i still not comfortable seeing them close up)

for nite activities, u should check out summer beach (if i recall correctly) pretty babes hang out at nite (that is where i hang out when i not doing nite dive :rolleyes: )

once i'm done with the photos, i will upload it here.. of course, choose the nicer ones... i was simply going trigger happy... so much things to take...