any 16 year old reefers ???

sps_dude

• SRC Member

hi... just wondering how many reefers taking o levels.........i am one of them.......... want to know ... so any work problem can ask u guys..... why not call boss to set up a student study corner... where reefers of schooling age can ask questions ???? so boss how ????

• SRC Member

ah siao, u in SP?

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

thanks for all the reply... now i know who to ask for school work..... hmm.... , besides making young new innocent looking teachers blush like siao.........i think pontens school is one of our talents........ so how boss??? set up student corner ???? this will give students a sense of identity.......

I'm not shy. heck I'm not even bashful. just find it quite odd at times that my whole cohort is probably suffering in the army for the guys or flirting around in university for the girls and I'm doing O levels. hmm.

and yes. I'm doing it as a private candidate in a cheesy little place called St Francis Methodist. and yes. we wear uniforms. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
I'm not shy. heck I'm not even bashful. just find it quite odd at times that my whole cohort is probably suffering in the army for the guys or flirting around in university for the girls and I'm doing O levels. hmm.

and yes. I'm doing it as a private candidate in a cheesy little place called St Francis Methodist. and yes. we wear uniforms. :rolleyes:

do u still have a hard time at lfs in ur uniform??? :lol: ......... <_<