Sony Ericsson handphone users

is it only me, or does the connection from the charger to the phone become a bit loose after a while? I'm having a real #^@#Y^&# time trying to get my phone charged due to the relatively loose connection.

if S.E. can improve its design, it'll be the charger. just make it look like a plug, like Nokia. saves me all the trouble.

anybody experiences the same pain that I do? and any grand solutions? thanks.

and oh I'm using a T630

• SRC Member

It is a fault with the ericson charger. One of the two pin inside the charger will wear out faster, thus causing one of the pin to be shorter and u need to tilt it at a angle in order for both pin to touch the handphone and charge it. U should go to sony ericson repair centre to change a new charger. If yours is still under warranty, they do a one for one exchange.

i believe the charger make in thailand is of lower quality wherelse the china made one will be better and longer lasting.

• SRC Member

I am also experiencing the same problem. I have to ensure that the phone is really charging before leaving it. It started to get loosed after several times of charging. Didnt know that Im not the only one experiencing this.

• SRC Member

me also having the same problem charger have to connect in a different angle to get my phone charge

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices