4FT TANK SETUP FOR SALE

Hi all

OK now it is time to sell the whole tank setup.

Tank and cabinet (4 x 2 x 2 ) curved glass 12mm thick $400

Ibox medium ( overflow system) = $80

sump tank 2.5ft x 1.5x1.5 $20

rena cannister filter =$100

ehiem filter 2213 $50

lights oceanfree 4 x PL 38W ( 2 blue 2 white) $80

All addictive given free for all buyers.

Free live sand

powerheads and pumps = $5 - $30 all sizes

weipro skimmer 2012 $30

whole lot selling $700/- (everything)

pls arrange transport for tank

URGENT SALE pls contact 90077827 via sms. Collection evening around 8 pm at Clementi

Cheers

post-10-1084372303.jpg

URGENT SALE! (PRICE REDUCED!!!)

SELLING TANK WITH CABINET FOR $200 ( self collect )(neg)

LIGHTS - 4 x PL $40

Ibox - $50

hailea 6500 (main pump) $60

powerhead from $5/-

call to arrange time for viewing at blk 109 clementi st 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
URGENT SALE! (PRICE REDUCED!!!)

SELLING TANK WITH CABINET FOR $200 ( self collect )(neg)

LIGHTS - 4 x PL $40

Ibox - $50

hailea 6500 (main pump) $60

powerhead from $5/-

call to arrange time for viewing at blk 109 clementi st 11

Bro,

You stated selling IBOX for $50, but when my friend call you. YOU QUOTED $80. :angry::angry: IS IT A MISTYPE OR YOU FORGOT HOW MUCH YOU POSTED HERE????? CARE TO EXPLAIN.. :huh:

• SRC Member

Bro,

You stated selling IBOX for $50, but when my friend call you. YOU QUOTED $80. :angry::angry: IS IT A MISTYPE OR YOU FORGOT HOW MUCH YOU POSTED HERE????? CARE TO EXPLAIN.. :huh:

hi bro,kuxion is a good and responsible seller.i got all his liverocks from him.sometimes its just that we kinda mixed stuff that we're sellin up...look at my recent sale of clams.i mixed up a few buyers and ended up got scolded by someone young boy via main thread and pm...i think its best to be polite,if the price does'nt suit u,den dun buy ;) .just my 2 cents worth bro.

Bro,

sori to say that i also had the same problem with the sale of the medium Ibox. had actually wanted to forget the whole incident but saw this post and felt that this is not the right way to sell stuff.

at first the seller mentioned that it was on a first come first serve/ collect basis at $50. but when i called up to collect it 2 days later, the seller claimed the Ibox to have been reserved and the price was increased to $80. later when i smsed for explanation, no reply.

• SRC Member

hi bro,kuxion is a good and responsible seller.i got all his liverocks from him.sometimes its just that we kinda mixed stuff that we're sellin up...look at my recent sale of clams.i mixed up a few buyers and ended up got scolded by someone young boy via main thread and pm...i think its best to be polite,if the price does'nt suit u,den dun buy ;) .just my 2 cents worth bro.

Bro,

It's not about the right price or not. It is about adhering to the rules. $50 or $80 it makes no diff to me cos i ;m not buying....Pls wait for his answer before adding your comments.....Thank you.

Btw i've not used strong words yet, so i'm not impolite.

• SRC Member

Bro,

It's not about the right price or not. It is about adhering to the rules. $50 or $80 it makes no diff to me cos i ;m not buying....Pls wait for his answer before adding your comments.....Thank you.

Btw i've not used strong words yet, so i'm not impolite.

hi my dear friend.when did i ever say u are impolite?i commented that its best to be polite..or did u realised u were being impolite?? ;) i still think the price difference could be settled via pm or a fone call.it wont do u any good to post in the m,ain thread and scare of potential buyers yea?and well u stated that $50 or $80,u are not going to buy it anyway..so wats the big fuss?? :D Anyway.who does'nt reconise the use of capital letters as an aggresive approach? ;) Dun get it wrong bro,i do not noe kuxion personally.he sold me some live rocks and i think he is a good guy.so yea..u know what i mean..i think its best to stop our conversation and let him carry on with his sales yea?its heartbreaking enough to not be able to continue this hobby...

cheers and peace :ph34r:

Hi,

I am interested with your 4xPL light set, please give me more details as in whether it is powered by e-ballast, number of switches or any other information you can provide. I need all these information to decide if its a good price to buy.

Thanks

Vincent

• SRC Member

hi my dear friend.when did i ever say u are impolite?i commented that its best to be polite..or did u realised u were being impolite?? ;) i still think the price difference could be settled via pm or a fone call.it wont do u any good to post in the m,ain thread and scare of potential buyers yea?and well u stated that $50 or $80,u are not going to buy it anyway..so wats the big fuss?? :D Anyway.who does'nt reconise the use of capital letters as an aggresive approach? ;) Dun get it wrong bro,i do not noe kuxion personally.he sold me some live rocks and i think he is a good guy.so yea..u know what i mean..i think its best to stop our conversation and let him carry on with his sales yea?its heartbreaking enough to not be able to continue this hobby...

cheers and peace :ph34r:

:peace: