• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

here is are two videos i will put in.

and it is gruesome

downloaders must take cautions when downloading this hauntable video

if u find this videos unlawful towards sgreefclub ,pls delete this videos. :ooh:

• SRC Member

here is are two videos i will put in.

and it is gruesome

downloaders must take cautions when downloading this hauntable video

if u find this videos unlawful towards sgreefclub ,pls delete this videos. :ooh:

not sure this is suitable for students under 16 years old here(many reefers here are ard that age)

....I know sharing is good...just my opinion...its troubling to see such thing...hope it can be taken out soon...too much violence... :erm:

• SRC Member

AT or any moderators please remove the link... Severely Disturbing... Extremely Violent.... Can't stand tow watch... I'm only 15years old.... shouldn't be exposed to such violence.... Very depressing to watch...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

please...please...though sharing is good but have to consider the state of the reefers' hearts before posting...curiosity kills the cat...anyone would wan to download and view it... :(

• SRC Member

:ph34r: ok .pls remove this post i put since it is too violent . i admit that i maybe too reckless to put this video , but i want to share those bloody idiots who no heart doing this .

I just want to share ..

i mean no harm and pls dont be angry with me. u should feel soory for the family whose son died like that. i want u all to fEel.....

hope he rest in peace and the man behind the mask get hope of his own death. :cry:

Probably damage done liaoz....sometimes if we can just weigh what is right to do and what's not........think about consequences....the world will be a better place...

I just want to....

its impulses and 'I assume...blah blah blah....' that causes this world to be so crazy ..... <_<

• SRC Member

SIGH~ Whats done is done... Depressing video indeed.... Lets all pray for god to console his family members and for the Innocent civillian... may he be in peace... meanwhile, I hope those people get eternal damnation!!!

Live and Let Live

omigod..... these people are so sick..... :shock:

may he rest in peace... :(

its funny how we feel so much hatred for these @#T@#^ but not towards the US soldiers or British troops that abused the Iraqis.

I'm not siding anything here. I just believed that this was coming.

Sorry guys, but the video is in really bad taste.

It just affirms the dark side of human nature, which is why the world is coming to an end next month.

I'm removing the attached file, out of respect to the family of that poor man.

If you want to get it off the internet to satisfy your curiosity, its your call.