Gathering For Reefers In Yishun?

weishun

• SRC Member

Recently i've been to Aquastar, a aquarium "supermarket" located in Yishun Central Blk 934. I met a reefer there while i was picking my fishes. He actually asked me if we could organise a gathering for reefers staying in the north area for fish talk and lim kopi. Haha... how do you find this idea guys? Actually i find its not a bad idea. Can form a small community for reefers in staying in Yishun and the north area. Then can share ideas and go for aqua shopping at Aquastar also.

• SRC Member

Hmmm... seems like the response is good. Guys, why not make our meeting place at Aquastar? Then we all can do abit of shopping while waiting for the others to arrive.. And when everyone is present, then we go find a place to sit down and chat chat chat? Hows this idea?

• SRC Member

Sound like a good idea also. Where is Vinoth's place by the way? If can we can all meet up at Aquastar then shop a little, then on the way can drop by at Marine Image then see fish and corals, then go bus interchange and take bus to Vinoth's place and admire his fish tank, nuts... hehe, and beer. How bout this? Or is there better suggestions anyone?

• SRC Member
how bout gatherin at vinoth's place when he returns?? he has a 4ft tank tat we can admire....beer, nuts and fishes....not a bad combination....

food would be indian style!!! alrite man....

ya he said going to be an open house but now still no news

ahhahahahha

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

Hmmm not a bad idea. 848 coffeeshop is a 24hr kopitiam. Not bad... there are other 24hr kopitiams like the chong pang nasi lemak, A&Z Roti Prata and 925 kopitiams. Yishun got alot of 24hr kopitiams one... so up to you all to choose loh. Not a bad idea to gather ppl from jurong for this gathering also....

• SRC Member

Staying in Yio Chu Kang ....

If the date didn't coincides with other prior arrangements of me, will join you guys.

Let me know when the date and timing are fixed ....

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.