Best Offer! German-Made MH Lights For Sale!!!

• SRC Member

hey pal..

still selling ah?

maybe lower price loh...bopian...i suffered big loss with my MH and Tank/Cabinet also..

but at least i sold to some very nice reefers...feel happier than getting some extra cash but to a snobbish reefer...

dun be offended ah..

upz for u...

• SRC Member

Thanks man...

I don't mind selling a bit lower but some people asking very ridiculous prices.

For example some people want to pay PL or T5 light price for my MH. Others compare DIY pricing. Some even more funny, say something like they can only pay impossible prices and ask me to let them know if I can accept.

New original price of my MH is $1100+, now I asking $500 only (slightly negotiable).

Like yours, still under warranty leh... If someone offer $100, how to sell?

Like I said lor... be fair (and nice) and show other people some respect lah... No offemse taken.

Thanks for the upz!

• SRC Member

Hi Man... I'm the guy who PMed you a while back. Still selling those lights...it's just too bad that I don't live in Singapore otherwise I would have come to see them and eventually buy them.I ended up buying some Weipro lights last month and payed reasonably more for them (design looks nice)...

Your lights look good and they are not china made. I find your price good, it's value for money for the few months you used them! I'm amazed how they don't get snatched up real fast.

Anyway, best of luck for the sale!

• SRC Member

Thanks Domino!

Reason still on the shelf is coz everyone wants to pay Taiwan/China-made or even DIY price for my MH.

People just keep trying their luck by asking for "lowest price" or some even ask if I am willing to accept "rock bottom and ridiculous price".

Someone even offer to pay $100!!! Not even enough to buy the bulbs... <_<