Kitten up for Adoption...

flubberina13

But wun give to you...my darling FUEL...knowing you have a mean streak in you...I fear for my E-nee... :P:evil::evil:

:lol::lol::lol:

E-nee?! what sort of name is that? :lol: Anyway, your cat probably more mean than my meanest of subjects. :angel:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

how old is the cat in human years and is it toilet train, male or female,

from the pic is it a short fur cat

cos i also have a male cat..

those been to my house know how fat my cat is :lol::lol:

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
how old is the cat in human years and is it toilet train, male or female,

from the pic is it a short fur cat

cos i also have a male cat..

those been to my house know how fat my cat is :lol::lol:

She was born in late Mar. So you count lor... :rolleyes:

She also looks slightly obese until I thought she was impregnated by my male rabbit as the trio sleep together at night. :P

Well...she will just climb over and sleep in the rabbits' pen but now I dun wan that to happen as I have three baby rabbits in the pen. B)

• SRC Member

so that means that she still able to get pregnat ?? dont want that to happen

so i guess it still young is it too late to toilet train ?/?

mine born in year 1998 wonder will they do well together . age gap

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
so that means that she still able to get pregnat ?? dont want that to happen

so i guess it still young is it too late to toilet train ?/?

mine born in year 1998 wonder will they do well together . age gap

u can always get them kitty litter trained...... more hygeinic.... my mum doesnt fancy them sharing the same bathroom ;) besides u dont wan to step on anything in the bathroom in the morn or having aromatherapy during ur morning shower ;)

my 2cent's worth :)

• SRC Member

u can always get them kitty litter trained...... more hygeinic.... my mum doesnt fancy them sharing the same bathroom ;) besides u dont wan to step on anything in the bathroom in the morn or having aromatherapy during ur morning shower ;)

my 2cent's worth :)

my cat does is train to does his bussiness in the dustpan so morning or when you smell it just need to empty in and wash but i just wonder if it is possible for them to use the same dustpan as you know cat sometimes are very particluar

sunny03...

would depend on the individual cat if you ask me.

the previous owner of my current house used to have 7 cats, and they all shared one big tray for their litterbox. according to the lady, the cats were introduced over a varying period of time, and the cats just got use to the idea of sharing. (=

• SRC Member

it is 'kitty-litter' trained. she seems to enjoy cleaning herself and has her own bed, her own toilet and food dish but guess she is sociable and likes company, that's why she likes to sleep with the rabbits... :rolleyes::lol:

Anyway, I really forgot if she is neutered...must go and ask the owner but a hassle because I can't remember who passed to me... :paiseh:

I have been keeping quite a number of pets, you see... :P

• SRC Member

my cat does is train to does his bussiness in the dustpan so morning or when you smell it just need to empty in and wash but i just wonder if it is possible for them to use the same dustpan as you know cat sometimes are very particluar

i used to have 4cats sharing the litter tray... IMO its ok but jus make sure the tray is big enough to handle the poop.... also avoid relocating the dustpan... once the cat get confused...... he or she will leave u a whole lot of mess... ;)