Where to find MH Reflector

• SRC Member

I am currently using Victron's Industrial MH light set BLV250w 20K. Think reflector is not good enough. So looking for reflector to replaced and before doing so, would like to get some advise and place to find from fellow refeers.

Hope to hear from ur guys soon :lol:

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Dr Evil pls come in

Hey Simon

Just wonder and want to ask you the question that T95 uncle asked u b4. "U got so much free time har, what study "

Ha ha not to offend u in anyway.

Anyway, u have such a nice tank, gf and especially supportive mother ( I guess most important )

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

yeah spiders are sweet but has anyone tried to make one?

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

holiday mah now. :P thats why got so much free time. :evil:

I try to make time for everything despite all my busy studying hours *yah right* if not, all the studies I do *yah right* will drive me bonkers. girlfriend will complain. fish tank will detiorate. yada yada yada.

• SRC Member
yeah spiders are sweet but has anyone tried to make one?

Any one tried b4 ?

Thinking of using for my 3' tank with 250w BLV 20k

How far should be from water surface ?

Ocean Gump

Came back from your trip overseas already ah? ;) I kept the caulerpa for you in case you are still interested. As for the sps I have sold it off already. But I have a similar but smaller specimen if you want. :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Came back from your trip overseas already ah? ;) I kept the caulerpa for you in case you are still interested. As for the sps I have sold it off already. But I have a similar but smaller specimen if you want. :D

No man, still in BKK office. Login from office and see what is going on mar. Thank for keeping. Will see SPS when I go back. Seem like I need to visit Penang office as well, geee I won't be back to Sg till mid of next week. I miss my tank..

Ocean Gump