yeah... jemery is the one in charge... hmmm.. for ppl who wants quality fish.. can go check it out.. he only recommends u fishes that feeds.. those that uses cyanio to catch fishes.. he wun wan sell

hahah how to use cyano to catch fish..... think you mean cynide :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe...

no wonder cheong fast together :lol:

next time when you step out of it in the robin costume and he in the batman costume,

all the tang-buyers run away....

tangmobile is here.... :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: so reef en nature is the new farm that take over tropic marine ah??? how abt new location of reef world.. at where????

no no...it's at the entrance of the road that brings you to the deeper in ex-topic marine...

just look for mainland tropical farm....this marine lfs is inside

as for the new reefworld, supposed to be opposite ericsson pet farm...

haven't gone there yet :P

ah got it... so anyway beside reef en nature other farms got thing??? shoudl have right?? sat they always have many things

depending....sometimes weekday, people also go there browse and if happen to meet shipment, there goes the good stuff :lol:

Yup that what usually happen....... hmm if bat mobile cannot go maybe i go seng kang MRT meet you and take advance bat mobile loh(if you dun mind) :lol::lol::lol: Of course only if you going

• SRC Member

yeah usually those green ones...very sian...tell me if there are pink and red ones then I take jet fly there...... :lol:

The easiest way is to 'Tompang' Roidan or Weileong to buy for u....somemore Deepblue has reutrn to mountain and stop stocking up leow.....

so u no need to take jets there.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

wts corals clearing

2. 0

WTS Ulva

3. 0

WTS Yellow watchman Gobi

4. 0

CRYPTO FRAUD AND ASSET RECOVERY_HACKATHON TECH SOLUTION

5. 11

❅ Insane Zoanthid Deals ❅