• SRC Member

Hi folks,

there's a new LFS in Pasir Ris Mainland Farm block C. They had a shipment last night and another one tonight if i'm not wrong. Pretty healthy livestock, spotted a few Clingfish too...cute little fellas! Friendly staffs and good service..should check it out.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Hi folks,

there's a new LFS in Pasir Ris Mainland Farm block C. They had a shipment last night and another one tonight if i'm not wrong. Pretty healthy livestock, spotted a few Clingfish too...cute little fellas! Friendly staffs and good service..should check it out.

Is it is it.....is it the beside the one which sell sea food and has a Jaguar fish tank?? :huh:

• SRC Member
no.. it's at the other farm.. directly beside SSMC... the farm is mainland tropical fish farm...

is it the one right at the entrance from the main road to farmway 1? the one that sells koi and freshwater fishes?

• SRC Member

yes yes .. thats the one.. !! i bought blue tang and moorish idol from them ..

i tell u !! ... he can garantee his moorish eats .. and it really eats .. he demo before u buy... very nice ppls ..

both the fish doing well ..

and i think they noe alot bout marine fishes.. not like many LFS... they are pretty professional i feel ..

i used to patron them about 10 yrs ago when i kept KOI.. their service is still as good ..

• SRC Member
yes yes .. thats the one.. !! i bought blue tang and moorish idol from them ..

i tell u !! ... he can garantee his moorish eats .. and it really eats .. he demo before u buy... very nice ppls ..

both the fish doing well ..

and i think they noe alot bout marine fishes.. not like many LFS... they are pretty professional i feel ..

i used to patron them about 10 yrs ago when i kept KOI.. their service is still as good ..

Yes the Moorish Idols really do feed, he did show me too when i went there. :lol:

And yes, one of the partners there is a really knowledgable and experienced reef aquarist. Ask him to show you his photo album of his enormous tank in his old showroom if you have the chance. Really nice pictures. I've known him for awhile and he's not the type who likes to boast or bullshit. ;)

Erm..i'm not so sure boout the koi's bro Rockfish. I think the koi's department belongs to Mainland not the same people.

• SRC Member

Yup they look rather pro when handling the fishes.....And they do have some nice specimen around....

But i wanna complain argh.......

Bough a Radiata from them yesterday......got home die liao..... :huh: ..

The gill open until super big......whats the reason anyone any idea

Going back this weekend to complain ........

looks like stress

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Yup they look rather pro when handling the fishes.....And they do have some nice specimen around....

But i wanna complain argh.......

Bough a Radiata from them yesterday......got home die liao..... :huh: ..

The gill open until super big......whats the reason anyone any idea

Going back this weekend to complain ........

Hi Zero Oxygen,

Did you meant the Clearfin Lionfish Radiata? If it is, it seems to happen to Lionfish pretty often. I've bought before a Volitan from R$B*#N before and it died a few days later just sitting on the rock. It simply just stopped breathing with it's gill open wide! I was puzzled and wondered what was the problem as well. :huh:

• SRC Member
well if u seen a good marine fish shop .. u can't help talking like us ..

we simply love it dun we .. ??

:lol: Rockfish is right!

Furthermore you don't come across much farm owners who are friendly, knowledgable and takes good care of their livestock, which means quality products and quality service. Don't want to mention names but some of the farms that i go to, the Ah Chek there face all damn long like you owe them $$. Somemore some got super Chao Beng Kia who think that they know alot, pack fish that time the oxygen pump so hard until the fish also stress!

I guess that's why when there are shops like Reefennature, Bio-Ocean, E aquarist and Marinelife etc,etc. We get so excited! :D