Firefly gsp encrusted skeleton head

weizhi10

• SRC Member

I definitely won’t buy. If this is a master piece, then you should keep it and slowly enjoy. Don’t take this forum as a way to rip any new comers. Gsp is not that expensive after all. Who care how long it takes to be on the Skelton head

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Hahaha. Nobody forcing u to buy. I can do whatever I want. But why u getting jealous with me? And since u want make a fuss here, why I didn't see u offer any freebies to new comers? Some corals sure growing like pests that u can afford to give away for free right? Why aren't u doing that? It's better to do something good and meaningful to the community rather than complaining here to attract attention. Come on man, grow up please

I definitely won’t buy. If this is a master piece, then you should keep it and slowly enjoy. Don’t take this forum as a way to rip any new comers. Gsp is not that expensive after all. Who care how long it takes to be on the Skelton head

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• Like 1

Opportunist seller are those that buy low and trying to sell high and earn a profit. I am wondering if u see anyone sell this before? U might say it's easy to get the firefly gsp to encrust onto the skeleton. Then why I never see anyone selling it yet?

I think there’s been a few opportunist seller trying to rip off high prices .. no hard feeling bro .... 

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Willing buyer willing seller market leh. If this is on a normal frag plug yes. You can say it's rip off. Tell me about the size lfs sell. 

33 minutes ago, Kwancy said:

14 minutes ago, JamesT said:

I think there’s been a few opportunist seller trying to rip off high prices .. no hard feeling bro .... 

True. There are opportunist seller who buy and quoted RRP to sell high. But I doubt TS is one of them. Have you ever gotten anything from him? If you did. You will know TS sell frags at a just to clear attitude. So he isn't anyone near those mentioned opportunist. 

• Like 1

Hello Bigdick ,

Forum being like all other online platform are subjected to all kind of views. 
I believe whatever “exchange” is happening here is with the intention to help this community , or the very least new reefers.

not everyone share the same views etc ... let’s move on without any hard feelings 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JamesT said:

Hello Bigdick ,

Forum being like all other online platform are subjected to all kind of views. 
I believe whatever “exchange” is happening here is with the intention to help this community , or the very least new reefers.

not everyone share the same views etc ... let’s move on without any hard feelings 

Thanks for the compliment. But my Nick is DigBick thou. I agree diff point of view. 

• Haha 1