Portugal vs England

roidan

brain says Porto - deco, ronaldo, figo, rui costa..

heart says england - "ROONEY..!!! ole..ole..!" enuff said..

been following Rooney since he was in "my youth" team..

playing CM (Championship Manager) as Everton manager..

haha..!!

• SRC Member

lol still can find ppl playing CM!! now that sigames and eidos is separated, i assume the next version would suck! <_< but it looks like the original cm though.. made by sigames.. :angel:

im thinking portugal would win... superior home support.... :upsidedown:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

was expecting higher... <_< what's the odds for england like??

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

was expecting higher... <_< what's the odds for england like??

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/sb_currodds.htm

as of now..

PORTUGAL 2.85

DRAW 3.15

ENGLAND 2.17

PORTUGAL (-1½ GOALS) 5.00

ENGLAND (+1½ GOALS) 1.11

0 GOAL 7.60

1 GOAL 4.40

2 GOALS 3.40

3 GOALS 3.60

4 GOALS 5.80

5 GOALS 9.10

6 GOALS 18.00

7 GOALS 40.00

8 GOALS 100.00

9+ GOALS 145.00

H-H PORTUGAL & PORTUGAL 6.60

H-D PORTUGAL & Draw 8.50

H-A PORTUGAL & ENGLAND 9.20

D-H Draw & PORTUGAL 7.00

D-D Draw & Draw 6.10

D-A Draw & ENGLAND 5.90

A-H ENGLAND & PORTUGAL 10.00

A-D ENGLAND & Draw 8.50

A-A ENGLAND & ENGLAND 5.30

seems that more people are buying england...

usually i dun like to bet after a winning bet, but if the odds for portugal hit 3 later,

may play 100 to 200 for fun, so that watch the game will have alot of anxiety...

the last 5 minutes of germany/czech match i dare not watch....germans keep pumping long ball, i scared ballack score a header....

i faster went to wash my skimmer cups...come back just nice extra time not long...whistle blew....*phew*

*wipe sweat off my forehead* :P

seems that more people are buying england...

usually i dun like to bet after a winning bet, but if the odds for portugal hit 3 later,

may play 100 to 200 for fun, so that watch the game will have alot of anxiety...

the last 5 minutes of germany/czech match i dare not watch....germans keep pumping long ball, i scared ballack score a header....

i faster went to wash my skimmer cups...come back just nice extra time not long...whistle blew....*phew*

*wipe sweat off my forehead* :P

dun bet lah.. take money go buy fish food.....

• SRC Member

full time score 1-1

extra time 2-2

penalty shootout sudden death to portugal.

any tips on the next game? I'll be buying 2 and 3 goals at full time.. is this a wise move? haha what should I bet? Think my bets quite secure right?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

To go to work or not...thats the question....hahaha.....I think better Tong all the way..........

Si Bei Heng!......bloody last goal (90min) was dis-allow.....or else would be another disaster......

So dramatic I would say!

Next game for me.....makan also.....1 ball advantage leh.....Greece also got 10 man with 2 legs each....hahahaha :lol:

Greece!!! :evil:

i really feel sorry for beckham...sigh...

England manager Sven Goran Eriksson said England's dramatic 6-5 penalty shootout quarter-final defeat was 'very hard' to take after watching his team succumb to the coolest of conversions by Portugal goalkeeper Alexandre Ricardo.

Michael Owen: England marksman (LawrenceGriffiths/GettyImages)

Ricardo stepped up to send the decisive spot-kick past David James and bring an end to a dramatic shootout in which David Beckham and Rui Costa both fired efforts over the bar.

England took a third-minute lead through Michael Owen, only for a late strike from Portugal substitute Helder Postiga to level the scores. Sol Campbell then had what looked a good 90th-minute goal ruled out for pushing.

Rui Costa fired Portugal in front in extra time, but Frank Lampard saved the day with five minutes remaining to force the penalty climax, during which several players seemed to have a problem with the state of the penalty spot.

'We were not lucky with some things, but that's football,' Eriksson said afterwards. 'The spirit has been fantastic, but losing this way is very hard.'

'I don't want to comment on the referee. From the bench it [the Campbell effort] looked all right - I haven't seen it on television, but the referee said it was a push and he decides. To lose on penalties is very hard.'

The England boss said he had twice complained twice about the state of the the penalty spot - which appeared to cut up badly - before the game. Beckham skied his kick after apparently slipping.

'Before both games at this stadium, I complained personally to a UEFA person about the penalty spot. We trained on it and the grass went away,' he said.

'Yesterday, again we took it up - UEFA said they would put in a new one. Beckham, I think he slipped with his foot, unfortunately. Football is like this -when you go to penalties, it is skill but it is also a lottery.'

He added: 'We knew Portugal are extremely good in possession, but I still think we created more chances. With a bit of luck we could have been 2-0 up at half-time.

'Technically, Portugal are a really good side. They had some shots, but not very much inside the box.'

sigh....i hope tonight will not be a tragedy for france...

i hope can safely put 1k and win 400bucks from the 1.4 payoff...should be a safe bet....unless suay suay draw :angry:

aiya...dun bet liao lah....buy other stuff pamper myself better :D

now i think the best finals match up will be france vs holland already :)

• SRC Member

Really disappointed with England but must give credit to Portugal. They controlled the game with pocession and looked likely to equalize.

Won a little coral money with a $10 bet on Ht/FT (England -Draw)

Think it may be a France/Holland or France/Czech final

I think (marine) therefore I am

heard becks nearly slipped during e penalty? and missed too?

he shld fire adidas for making his boots! custom made, expensive and yet can fall down...???!?!?

:)

duno is the shoe or the field...he missed 2 precious penalty ..1 is againest france and the other one is this match.. ;)