My Mini Ocean 4 X 2 X 2 1/4 Tank

hamannbmw

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yalor...my sis who is there told me that she saw so many and prices are reasonable.

Exotic-coloured yumas goes straight to them too... :(

hopefully they will come to notice this little red dot country of ours and start to bring in for us too... :rolleyes:

Hmm reasonable...... wait till you go there and see :lol::lol::lol: trust me your eye will go big big

• SRC Member
:lol: yes its a blasto from ML, got "kang tao" from someone so quickly go there n grap... its red not orange, but dunno how come pics turn out this colour <_< maybe becos my stupid camera...... ;)

next time got kang tao must inform leh...i am the chap at fluberina's place when u came to collect the red prata...

• SRC Member
old habit liao... :P

oei...your tricolor and pink brain and lobo not lobang enough?  :rolleyes:

Btw...I think I have to do a soft sales on my blastos...overstock liao... :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA!!!! SALE!!!!

ookokok...i sell my tank 1st....if not no money to buy...keep me in the loop...

the tri-colour recovering liao, when fully bloomed cannot see the exposed skeleton...the pink one also damn nice, n doing well in my tank...but DB's cynarina in the rubbish bin already...damaged beyond repair... :cry2:

HAMANNBMW: paiseh hor, hijack your thread....

PS: i dun have lobo...

• SRC Member
aiyoh...you guys so weird... :huh:

beating about the bush... :lol::lol::lol:

Nice stuff you got...how about the one that evaded me? Managed to fish it out from the corner? :rolleyes::P

:lol: its still there .... but it had put a foot hold on one of big LR :cry2: , tried the other day to shift some rocks, but very difficult leh.... end up stack it back <_<