Richordeas ......

Joe_P

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad bad... boss of ML dunno me...

then i wun haf the chance to see such nice corals... and hopefully get one of em... <_<

Just ask Henry to order for you maybe in thier next shipement........ He will be glad to do so one as he is a very nice guys.......... Or maybe ask him if still got left overs

wow... these are nice... what are these called??

u guys get em from ML???

where issit??? :angel:

ML in Hong Leong .....I went there today to pick up my sohal.... saw abt 10 to 15 small frags lefts :P (too bad bo lui)

A couple of multi ricordea florida seems to be recovering from shipping stress...slowly opening up...about 10 cent coin big now (note: these are usually small, 20 cent coin big already consider, can frag soon) :)

ML in Hong Leong .....I went there today to pick up my sohal.... saw abt 10 to 15 small frags lefts :P (too bad bo lui)

A couple of multi ricordea florida seems to be recovering from shipping stress...slowly opening up...about 10 cent coin big now (note: these are usually small, 20 cent coin big already consider, can frag soon) :)

deepblue, post pic of your sohal leh

hi deepblue, my camera cannot get that close up leh... what camera are you using?

mine is something like yours but color reverse :P

I am using the IXUS 330, canon, 2.0 mega pixel only.

It took me sometime to know how to zoom in...but some pics still turn up blur at times.....

• SRC Member

jinners> Dont think you need to worry about your Rics not opening up yet. I've read a couple of sites that state that the Rics will take about 2 weeks to recover to their original size.

Taking into consideration that the Rics we got from ML had such a long shipping time in darkness + lotsa handling by buyers it's not surprising that the process might take even longer.

My orange Rics only just expanded to more decent size about yesterday and my Violet Ric is still recovering from me snipping it into 2.

Rics are hardy creatures and they'll rally round provided your water isnt That bad lahz~

Hope they continue to recover.. :yeah: .mine multi colour frag....yesterday when I try to measure the size...it is already 50 cent coin size...

wah... i got 7 different colours , too bad mt DG cam cannot zoom till so nice.

wat lens u guys use then can take picture of ur nice ricordeas?

u need special add on lens for special close.

too close the pic get blur or the focus pt.

is blur.

I am old can't recall the exact len I got for

my oly cam. with the lens I can take small

ants crawling.. (tat's what I do last time..hahaha..!)

There's another len that allows you to "remove"

the reflection on glasses. just twist the add on

len, you will see the reflection disappearing.

good for taking pic thru window or water surface..