Clam Parade

roidan

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should check out the clams at PR... one of the nicest and largest batch of maximas I have ever seen. Even the lousiest of them of all still looks better than some of the usual stuff we see at other LFS. :D

I bought 4 last weekend!

• SRC Member
there... i've been waiting for seahorse to post his clams! look at them! so beautiful it has put most to shame! wonderfull!!!!

Hi Shiraz , thanks for the compliments .... I think our members have nicer clams

but have not posted them yet . Hope to see some ultra beautiful ones.

• SRC Member
3v|L,Aug 21 2003, 03:45 PM] hey seahorse nice clams :D why did ur tank crash? all ur clams gone?

Hi d3vil , thanks for the compliments ... My earlier post said that i'm posting some repeated pics that were posted before the forum crash & not my tank crash !! :D

Will try to get a few good pics of the clams that i bought from PR soon..

• SRC Member
suppose to post mine..

put mine to shame..

slurp...

wife says the greenish crocea is veri nice.

Can Pm where u got it n how much?

One that Augustine is kind to choose for me...

Its more purplish, the cam some sort capture

it as bluish..

Hi bwilly , i have not seen the green crocea for more than a yr already . Maybe the rest can help ??

• SRC Member

Morgan's maxima.

post-7-1061656722.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

3v|L,Aug 24 2003, 11:06 AM] roidan, that clam is very nice. were u the first few who bought them?

no....it belongs to the $50 leftover batches yesterday...a few in the tanks were starting to die already....but there are many in the holding tanks right at the back where they house the acros.....

but most of those at the back belong to the green coloured mantle type...

Yeah wen tto PR today again and my uncle bought 3 maxima again........... One look like that one roidan got.......... Anyway will post pic once i get my hand on my uncle digital cam(auntie took it with her when she travel to sydney :(:(:( )

Yeah wen tto PR today again and my uncle bought 3 maxima again........... One look like that one roidan got.......... Anyway will post pic once i get my hand on my uncle digital cam(auntie took it with her when she travel to sydney :(:(:( )

dispar:

those at the back tanks very big hor...$50 very cheap for the size....when will be their next clam shipment did u ask? :lol: