AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• SRC Member
yeah man...

the sps were simply  :yeah:

i know nutz about id-ing sps...but i think i saw some wonderful pieces of millipora...

correct spelling?

even boss and danano also took....

for me? while all of the bros busy choosing their sps.....

flubber jie and me were the only 2 cherrypicking our lps...hehehe

damn good shipment......

jie...today you are one of hong wei's big customer... :lol:

oei...better dun say so...hubby reading in hor... :P

Erh...I paid very little hor... never spend a lot... :paiseh:

Only the prata and the big blasto are more ex but when you look at it, it's worth the price mah... :rolleyes:

Aiyah...we digressing too much... :paiseh:

Sis...go get your stuff... :)

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

wah!!!

7 bags!!! fill up whole tank liao ah!!

my current not very strong...waiting for the reio one...tunze too much whipping of the sandbed liao..become my mixer for my new salewater...wahahah

feed them garlic food...cyclop....and mysis..all no dare venture out to eat when i feed...

rockscape shld be okie lah..got hiding spots and plenty of external space to swim..

• SRC Member

i know high flow good loh..but sandstorm not nice to see...

and some of my LPS buey tahan tunze though indirect..

maybe must invite u over to my humble tank to give some advice..and snap some shots....

i also like tunze..save a lot of electricity bills..

whahahh

lets see if my new additions will complete my reef....hope i dint miss out much on hongwei's shipment...

yeah man...

the sps were simply :yeah:

i know nutz about id-ing sps...but i think i saw some wonderful pieces of millipora...

correct spelling?

even boss and danano also took....

for me? while all of the bros busy choosing their sps.....

flubber jie and me were the only 2 cherrypicking our lps...hehehe

damn good shipment......

jie...today you are one of hong wei's big customer... :lol:

haha yeah it was fun....... hey i was picking cherry too but have to give up my very awesome red blasto to sis flubby cos she keep on asking me.. dun pass also shy

• SRC Member
Anybody can keep SPS if they have the right water parameters
:blink:

Sure ??:blink: tats ur concept behind ur success on ur old 6ft sps tank? :huh:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

definition of newbie?....... :blink: Anybody can keep SPS if they have the right water parameters.....thought you guys new that already.... ;) Even with my lousy RSB its still possible..... :P

sis AP ah..

but u never seem to address boss's query on why you refer danano as a newbie leh...

but it's ok lah...you can treat most of us here as newbies :D

• SRC Member

sis AP ah..

but u never seem to address boss's query on why you refer danano as a newbie leh...

but it's ok lah...you can treat most of us here as newbies :D

did I refer Danano as a newbie? :blink: What I meant was it's an inspiration for newbies...... :P not the other way round......maybe typo error.....even with my years I don't consider myself an expert....did you read my signature...... :P

Apologies to Dan..... :bow: if I considered him a newbie...... :paiseh: nice chap even we've never met. :D

• SRC Member

did I refer Danano as a newbie? :blink: What I meant was it's an inspiration for newbies...... :P not the other way round......maybe typo error.....even with my years I don't consider myself an expert....did you read my signature...... :P

sis nothing to update har? :P

• SRC Member
yeah hor..maybe it's just the way you phrased that sentence lor...

it's ok man....newbie or not newbie...as long the tank not newbie standard can liao... ;)

today got good harvest? :)

apologies about pharasing wrongly liao....... :paiseh:

today got second hand harvest only.....all the rejected ones only I buy..... :lol:

• SRC Member
Phew!..... :whistle lucky I am not alone in this...... :lol:

but got some nice Flavia's and Orange MontiCap..... :eyebrow: but not stylo milo type.... :lol: as all the nicer goodies kenna swipe so early..... :P Give up on rushing anymore....too stressful and somemore kenna play out by that little boy! <_<

sis dun b so open lah.... so far only one l***** **y running ard tt i keep seeing for the last 2 places... can u imagine i came 30 min late all kena sapu :lol::lol: yhink i will let fate decide.... if god wana give me a red prata... sooner or later i will get one... he is fair anyway :angel:

• SRC Member

it's true what....we are slow so kenna all the lousy stuff..... :P Not hoping for a red prata now....but going back there tomorrow cause I saw something I like....*slurp*

if you 30 mins late everything all gone just imagine me from Tampines....wait I kenna laugh down there...... :lol: You got bro. bring you somemore..... ;)

thats why now satisfied with second hand goodies..... :lol:

• SRC Member
it's true what....we are slow so kenna all the lousy stuff..... :P Not hoping for a red prata now....but going back there tomorrow cause I saw something I like....*slurp*

if you 30 mins late everything all gone just imagine me from Tampines....wait I kenna laugh down there...... :lol: You got bro. bring you somemore..... ;)

thats why now satisfied with second hand goodies..... :lol:

aiyah shud have tompang u there :P im selling away some of my corals to pay my bro back... no chance to get the orange fungia <_<