WTS: H&S 150-F2001

reef2

• SRC Member

Thinking of selling my H&S too ;) I can only release it once my new skimmer is in.

Used for half a year, going at $650

Protein Skimmer-Type : 150-F2001

pump: Aqua Bee 2001/38W

height: 510 mm

surface: 340 mm x 140 mm

skimmer body: 150 mm

output pipe: 40 mm

min.water level: 100 mm

max.size of the tank: 850 Litres

H&S website: http://www.hs-aquaristik.de/

:( Hi sorry to tell you this but they can be purchased new for $600 in Singapore, bought one three weeks ago from eacquanature. Suggest you check and reconsider your price...

:( Hi sorry to tell you this but they can be purchased new for $600 in Singapore, bought one three weeks ago from eacquanature. Suggest you check and reconsider your price...

Bro, if u bought one why still negotiating for the price?! Beats me! <_<

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

wow so cheap ? mine bought from Sealife and as far as i am aware eAquanature (Edmund) is not the distributor for H&S product. they carry AquaC, ATI and Deltec ;)

• SRC Member
Thinking of selling my H&S too ;) I can only release it once my new skimmer is in.

Used for half a year, going at $650

Protein Skimmer-Type : 150-F2001

pump: Aqua Bee 2001/38W

height: 510 mm

surface: 340 mm x 140 mm

skimmer body: 150 mm

output pipe: 40 mm

min.water level: 100 mm

max.size of the tank: 850 Litres

H&S website: http://www.hs-aquaristik.de/

GOod buy :P

WOw u going for a larger unit also ? Hehe

Isit going to be Bubble King or Queen ? :lol:

:bow: Hi guyz...

I have no face problem if I have made a mistake I am sooorry..., just trying to be helpful and no offence intended or meant - I apologise.

You mentioned that you are quoted this price 600 for H & S skimmer ? whereabout are you refering ? and when

Glad if you could share.

Yes sure - no secret, I bought one three weeks ago from Edmund, Eaquanature, 725 Geylang Road. The listed price is $800 + but they are under offer for $600. I did not mean to be getting at that guy, feel sorry for him as he likely thought that it is a bargain at 650. Brgds/Tony

Full details of LFS:

Showroom:

725 Geylang Road. Singapore 389636.

Business Hours:

Tuesday to Friday: 12.30 noon to 7.30 pm

Saturday to Sunday: 12 noon to 7 pm

Monday: Closed

Telephone:

+65 67412601

I think you bought the 400 litres model - I just called Edmund - the 850 litres model is 1050 listed price and they are selling 787. For the 400 litres the price is 600.

Some confusion on the model number.

--------------------

Whatever the model I have it is totally overpriced, although it works well and replaced a $35 Weipro, and the workmanship is poor in respect of the way the pump fits to the unit., and i think $600 for mine is outrageous.

Sorry brothers....

If its indeed a mistake, den dickia bro, pls be careful next time when you post, coz u may hurt other people's sales... I feel very strongly for reef2....

Sometimes even when I can buy certain things cheap, i dun go around whacking people's thread.... Pls be sensitive...

Vincent Ho :peace:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
If its indeed a mistake, den dickia bro, pls be careful next time when you post, coz u may hurt other people's sales... I feel very strongly for reef2....

Sometimes even when I can buy certain things cheap, i dun go around whacking people's thread.... Pls be sensitive...

Vincent Ho :peace:

thanks for clearing the air :) Skimmer up for sale ;)