The Return of My Sanctuary

flubberina13

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

pls do me a favour... :peace:

I just dun wan any misunderstanding...just wanna enjoy simple reefing. PLEASE! PLEASE! :bow::bow:

Heard from a lfs that some of you printed some corals pic from my thread and went to bargain. You even go to the extent of giving a price that you said I got the corals for. Pl dun do that. :eyeblur:

1) I do not know you well...otherwise I would have even tried to get for you.

2) Sometimes, only a handful of you will know the price that I paid for and you guys also paid the same as I. Infact, sometimes, they may not even know at all. ;)

3) why should you go to the extent of saying..."Aiyah...Flubberina got this coral at $XX...why can't you sell me at that price?"...I have this to say? why use me? go use others...eg...Deepblue lah...AT lah...Roidan lah...(oops...they have been flamed! :evil: ), I'm sure they can get corals cheap too...infact cheaper... :evil::evil::evil::lol::lol::lol:

4) I have been buying from some of the lfs for years and if you count the amount I have spent, of course they would try to give me some discounts, right? :rolleyes: So, pls continue to make your face seen more often in their shops to warrant a 'regular customer' status. :P

Simply put it this way...if you are comfortable to buy something at that certain price, then buy it...otherwise, drop it. Afterall, reefing is not just for a short while, right?

Okay...I think I'm being childish to wan to post these comments. But I just dun like to be flamed for something i didn't do... <_< This has indeed saddens me abt the extent some people go to to get something they like. :cry:

I may have created even more enemies but I shall not bother anymore if this is the latest sentiments in SRC. B)

Thanks for your attention... :)

sounds pretty reasonable what you have said....and you got the right to be unhappy.

really cannot imagine people really getting down to using other reefer's names without permission and also other reefer's photos for their own selfish purposes, again without permission. It is absolutely RUDE to use other reefer's name or photo without prior permission and it only goes to show what kind of person you are or the upbringing you have.

For the person who did this to flubberina. SHAME ON YOU.

"printed some corals pic from my thread and went to bargain"

wah...nowadays reefers are so enterprising ah. can waste the colour ink and print out and buay paiseh go to lfs to bargain. i seriously dunno to :lol: or to :pinch:

just comparing the reefing/lfs scene a year ago and now is vastly different.

3) why should you go to the extent of saying..."Aiyah...Flubberina got this coral at $XX...why can't you sell me at that price?"...I have this to say? why use me? go use others...eg...Deepblue lah...AT lah...Roidan lah...(oops...they have been flamed!  ), I'm sure they can get corals cheap too...infact cheaper...      

Please lah...no one would quote my name...coz I carrot head....always kana pay more than others <_<

Poor girl...cheer up. :)

My little cynarina refuse to open. As the days pass, I get more worried. So no mood to post picture.

Chris...I gut feed my cynarinas when they are stressed with GPs....work wonders for me ;)

• SRC Member

Sorry to hijack thread.

I dose GP + Cyclopeeze every morning in the dark. I thought the SPS and LPS have have their tentacles out most at that time. I notice once I switch on lights the tentacles would be gone in a short while.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member
Poor girl...cheer up. :)

My little cynarina refuse to open. As the days pass, I get more worried. So no mood to post picture.

Oh dear...any injured parts? Mine opened very well...

I feed small bits of prawn lei...doing okay...maybe it's your currents?

• SRC Member

I even moved it to the position of my first one (from you). At that position, yours open big big leh. This one moved there 2 days still no mood to open. Keep my fingers crossed.

Also to report. Remember the 2 precious Princesses? Finally one start taking frozen mysis. The other died despite I bought $25 tray, breed live BBS and feed 2 times a day. Success rate 50%. But still keep it in sump as too many monsters in main tank. Will try to get a pic for you.

I think (marine) therefore I am

I just dun wan any misunderstanding...just wanna enjoy simple reefing. PLEASE! PLEASE! :bow::bow:

Heard from a lfs that some of you printed some corals pic from my thread and went to bargain. You even go to the extent of giving a price that you said I got the corals for. Pl dun do that. :eyeblur:

2) Sometimes, only a handful of you will know the price that I paid for and you guys also paid the same as I. Infact, sometimes, they may not even know at all. ;)

3) why should you go to the extent of saying..."Aiyah...Flubberina got this coral at $XX...why can't you sell me at that price?"...I have this to say? why use me? go use others...eg...Deepblue lah...AT lah...Roidan lah...(oops...they have been flamed! :evil: ), I'm sure they can get corals cheap too...infact cheaper... :evil::evil::evil::lol::lol::lol:

4) I have been buying from some of the lfs for years and if you count the amount I have spent, of course they would try to give me some discounts, right? :rolleyes: So, pls continue to make your face seen more often in their shops to warrant a 'regular customer' status. :P

Simply put it this way...if you are comfortable to buy something at that certain price, then buy it...otherwise, drop it. Afterall, reefing is not just for a short while, right?

Okay...I think I'm being childish to wan to post these comments. But I just dun like to be flamed for something i didn't do... <_< This has indeed saddens me abt the extent some people go to to get something they like. :cry:

I may have created even more enemies but I shall not bother anymore if this is the latest sentiments in SRC. B)

sis.. understand how you feel.. dunno lah, sinagpore society is getting from BAD to WORST ;);)

• SRC Member

Heard from a lfs that some of you printed some corals pic from my thread and went to bargain. You even go to the extent of giving a price that you said I got the corals for. Pl dun do that.  :eyeblur:

fwah, like tat also can ah?? :lol::lol:

i post a pic in our forum already kena complain liao. :sick: ..this moron, printed your pic and went to the LFS?? hahahhaa

luckily all my corals simple simple ones, like wat weileong said... <_<

i still can post...but pple like weileong, roidan, flubb, DA and whoever with gems cannot post liao...hahahhaha.... :D

tat's life...i understand tat a lot of reefers stop posting after kena shot at by pple like me (always say that they are hao lian, but just a harmless remark/joke mah). :peace: .

hai...

jie, no choice liao...i will adopt all your nice nice stuffs to prevent u from anymore hurt....hahahhaha...