The Return of My Sanctuary

flubberina13

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hey...fellow reefers...I have already mentioned that most of my corals are reserved liao except for the frogspawn, hammers and octo. :)

However, a fellow reefer actually volunteered to help me keep everything till I come back...thanks to him...my beloved brother... :wub:

Pls dun pm me anymore...even if I really sell...it will be in Dec... :rolleyes:

Thanks for your understanding... :peace:

• SRC Member
Hey...fellow reefers...I have already mentioned that most of my corals are reserved liao except for the frogspawn, hammers and octo. :)

However, a fellow reefer actually volunteered to help me keep everything till I come back...thanks to him...my beloved brother... :wub:

Pls dun pm me anymore...even if I really sell...it will be in Dec... :rolleyes:

Thanks for your understanding... :peace:

Good for you lar sis!!!

Got a "coral" sitter!

• SRC Member

:cry2:

That moon coral looks absolutely stunning...guess best way is not to overexpose it under the MH....I forgot about that, the added stress without proper aclimatisation caused me to lost one recently....

Always remember to aclimatise corals to the lights....(a golden rule)

FLubbey...can I see the 'other' piece?? ;)

DB...see item 16...this piece toppled and landed on its back so colours a bit washed out... :cry2:

Anyway, try to find info about fragging them and I shall frag for you...our Superhero... :)

Since you got 'sun'...I will give you a 'moon'... :eyebrow:

coolz....maybe hold on ...dun frag....I see I can get a replacement in hong wei's next LPS shipment....if not..I'll wait till Dec ;) for BOTH :lol:

I always think should avoid fragging LPS. Too stressed up they might die....dont recommend

• SRC Member
coolz....maybe hold on ...dun frag....I see I can get a replacement in hong wei's next LPS shipment....if not..I'll wait till Dec ;)  for BOTH :lol:

Greedy fellow... <_<

why? you have gone to the dark side? :huh:

Anyway, only can have one piece hor... :P

Okay...I will beo for you on that day...and carry spikes around me...maybe masquerade as a sea urchin... :P

• SRC Member
quick update of your elegance ;)

accompanied by the 3 red 'ladies' ;)

Your button very nice my elegance. Wouldn't their tentacles sting your button? Mine was affected by the ornage yumas. :(

And thanks for keeping for me...indefinitely? :lol:

• SRC Member

27) Pinkie aka red cynarina... :wub::wub:

I really love this so much and when I got my hands on it...I nearly wept with joy... :P

I really thank the kind gentleman who allowed me to gain possession of it...It actually looks more of the shocking pink type of red. :yeah:

Chilli Red? :rolleyes:

Sorry...lousy photographic skills... :paiseh:

post-34-1090505898.jpg

as requested.....took a shot of your purple blue tipped elegance coral....dong very well...fed GP almost everyday ;)

post-34-1091101764.jpg