FRAGGING OFF from saleable corals...

flubberina13

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

There are three stages of how the mind progresses over an issue...

First...the discovery...knowing what had happened...

Second...the ventilation...feeling what you should feel based on your character...

Third...the action...some chose the Darth Vader way and went into the Dark Force while others choose the Strawberry Shortcakes way which leads to simplicity in life after getting over it... :yeah:

The Darth Vaders will continue to be hurt and scheme and berate others while the Shortcakes will just shrug their shoulders, sing their songs and dance their steps and continue to be merry and the world continues its revolutions... :)

So guys...let's just be Strawberry Shortcakes? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Let not the raindrops of this world burden you but rather rejoice over the rainbow that comes after it... :peace::wub:

• SRC Member
Oh ya next shipment i will specially lookout for deliberate fraggers.... Especially the one i hear rumour abt.... Dun feel shame when i caught you red- handed and exposed you in public... ;););) After taht, i tell my fren to bar you from his shop :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe you should help your friend pick and pack corals for the next shipment. So NO ONE can touch the coral.

The last round I went I just point and Hon Wei picked and packed the corals for me. So there is no dispute of broken frag.

Come to think of it...maybe I should volunter to help out too. :P I just went at 11 am and there was nothing left. :(

• SRC Member
[. let's get back to the main topic of pointing out that son-of-a-rotten-frag! so who is he/she?? ah pek/soh or kiddo also never mind..just name him/her and let him defend himself - "er..no i din frag the colony lah..you saw it wrongly, the colony really likes me and decide to break off her precious branch for me to bring home-FREE!"

son-of-a-rotten-frag :lol: , wat a name :eyebrow: ,

since some guys r there during the selection, HE STILL BREAK IT huh :huh: , walau super HIONG... buay paiseh <_<

eh..security guards stand far far away from the shopping one hor...how can they deprive shoppers of space? u everytime go shop shop, u see those guards, all stand far away and face sian sian...

those, are the security guards... :lol::off:

They also do crowd control one hor. If not too many butts block the tank/tub then how pple choose?

The best security guard for this type of mission would be those with cao cao faced, big sized, grummy look type!!! confirm solid no one dare to try to frag man.

• SRC Member

Maybe you should help your friend pick and pack corals for the next shipment. So NO ONE can touch the coral.

The last round I went I just point and Hon Wei picked and packed the corals for me. So there is no dispute of broken frag.

Come to think of it...maybe I should volunter to help out too. :P I just went at 11 am and there was nothing left. :(

Eh, when I want at 4plus still have quite nice colony

• SRC Member

Eh, when I want at 4plus still have quite nice colony

I am not into SPS....sorry sorry...the correct way to say it is I am not SPS qualified yet. :)

Only a few piece of blasto are left....all nice one gone.

They also do crowd control one hor. If not too many butts block the tank/tub then how pple choose?

The best security guard for this type of mission would be those with cao cao faced, big sized, grummy look type!!! confirm solid no one dare to try to frag man.

hmm someone seem to fit this discription :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
who har who har? wow can get part time job at LFS liao...... if one day got 5 place shipment at the same time then that guy gotta split himself into 5 pc.

Easy lah...just go to Mustafa and look for one.

Just give them a turban and stick. You have security guard liao.

eh, I did not see it first hand.

so I can't really name the person cause I need to give the person benefit of doubt.

scarly is he see the colony dropped off somewho, he picked up n place properly, then "discovered" got some nice frags on the sandbed..

quite fair.. he himself knows.. when he view his tank at nite.. n not scare of "stuff" knocking on his door..

I didn't see Bwilly at that place that day... were you at another LFS at another time and you saw a customer did the same thing? :huh:

oh, I seen it done b4 at one shop.

but the fellow (old man) was not fragging it.

He just told some crumbs of yuma n dump into pail with some other stuffs, n ask the LFS to give it free.

Me n fren were talking to each mimick him.

"wah lan.. u go frag tat one, ask for free too.."

at tat age, acting like a kid n a "theft" at it.

come to it, if the matter is brought to the LFS owner, n he pai sei to rebutt, its at a disadvantage to u. Owner never kpkb.. so ah.

plenty of this guy of ppl ard, I have never associate with them much.

not only this kind of behavior, but many many many eg..... Zzzz...

~ weileong, never point out ah.. who tis bar bar black sheep hairy hairy woah.. :lol:

Oh.. you did mention it here... aiyoh... your england getting more and more powderful... ;)

What happened? Soccer-related sleep deprivation? :lol:

no lah.. I tik too much posting on this topic, it kind of get confused.

I seen once happen, but the guy did not frag it, but took it n ask it as free.

this recent occurence I hear on grapevine, can't confirm so no name.

• SRC Member

i did saw a broken frag in the tub and hon wei's bro gave it to me.... ;) hope u guys didnt think i was the one who purposely fragged it.... aniwae when i was there i didnt even want to get my hands wet :rolleyes: what u want just ask them to pack lah.... :P

the usual blur me still dunno who u guys r talking abt....... well, frankly, i dun give a damn........ juz find this act (if deliberate) somewhat disgraceful........ :eyebrow:

u pay for what u get....... what goes ard comes ard.......

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

I believe the actions of that particular guy/gal is the result of society and its values. Ditto for ppl who rush for MRT seats, 'chop' seats while waiting for frens who will not be showing up for the nest 30 mins... etc etc etc... kiasuism/kiasee/kia-everything. A disgrace! Hope he is not sunone who is respectable in society and holds a respectable job.. His actions belongs to sumone who is socially uneducated..