Joe_p's Tank

• SRC Supporter
nice reef!!! but looks a little congested. the corals might not have space to grow or shadow other sps...prob need more frequent fragging...can always look for me if u wanna give away the frags. heh..but can't imagine if all goes well...1-2 years down and your tank will be awesome... all the best man!!! oh, i was at Pr that fateful sat night too...try to get hold of a pic and post the humilis and turquiose acro that i got...any idea if they still have the pink birdnest??? feel like getting it!!! any idea also what time does PR open? feel like dropping by but the last time i went on monday at12...they were still closed..wasted trip

Mellow,

You must be a SPS freak too.........

Excellent......

Do show some pictures with specs.....

BTW, theres still 2 colonies of birdnest left at PR......

If you were to go down at 1-2 pm tomorrow, you might still find them available.....

Glad to know ya....

yo joe p...

great knowing u too. haha..not exactly a sps freak compared to some others like my friends one of them has > 1600w for his 5 feet and another guy has slightly > 2000w for his 9 feet..hoping to keep a good mix of soft and hard corals, including sps.. but i'm leaning more towards the sps nowadays..but draining more pockets big time man... cheers for the hobby

"Save a reef, grow your own"

Yeah...! So there are other high wattage guys around... :D

Would like very much to meet them and talk about electricity bills! Haha!

Mellow, can you invite them to join our forum? Would love to see photos of their setup!

• SRC Member

After that, it will be good to have the address for their tanks, blue print of their house and the schematics for any security features.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

After that, it will be good to have the address for their tanks, blue print of their house and the schematics for any security features.

Tanzy...What EviL deed are you plotting? LoLx :look:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

hi AT,

one of the guys i mentioned is Jeremy...the secretive guy that i told u abt him before. has a 9 feet tank in the east side of spore..can't remember exactly where coz it's been 2 years since i last saw it... but it's just awesome!!! as in, beat alot of those angmohs tank hands down..or at least on par with the hard core ones...very natual and good aquascaping too... no kidding...see to believe...he's got a good mix of corals...can prob ask kenny from pas** Ri* to see some of his tank pics...he should have..seen his 3 feet one before..equally good.. the other guy who is using 1600w like u is my friend...staying in the east too...think he is a member on this forum too but seldom comes online nowadays...rich fellow...no need to worry about electricity bills though..mum paying for everything...haha.. from his tank to slk for a 21 year old...how lucky!!!...

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

While cleaning out the SRC storeroom, I found http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...p?showtopic=917.

Enjoy.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Supporter
nice tank bro ... how much u spend in all ... :D

Very Cheap!!!!!! ...... compared to what the Founder of this forum spent..... :P:P:P

Frankly, did not do a serious calculation of the setup cost cos I really dun wanna know...... :fear:

• SRC Member

Most serious reefer's tanks (4 ft onwards) are in the higher range of 4 digit figure, considering the equipment, upgrading, present and past livestock, electrical bills.

Many of us dare not calculate or we'll curse ourself for getting into this hobby.

Just remember, reefing is expensive and addictive. (worst than smoking)

I think (marine) therefore I am