I wiped out my flatworms and they...

• SRC Member
Figured that the long anticipated official release of Doom 3 coincided with the mini-doom episode in my tank! ;)

So playing doom 3 on your new 19" LCD now? I think boss must have a a top end graphics card..

• SRC Member

AT, I thot the last time when you first spotted flatworms, you have a C varians nudibranch?

Didn't that help?

So flatworms really reproduce like mad huh? Scary man... :o

I'm pretty ok about it... I was due to begin massive fragging anyway due to overgrowth... oh well... no cost recuperation now!

ARRGH... is eAquanature coming in with the SPS cherries this weekend?? I'M OUT OF TOWN!!!!! ARRGGH!! Seeing cherries in the wild!!!! ARRRGGH!! :lol:

I'm pretty ok about it... I was due to begin massive fragging anyway due to overgrowth... oh well... no cost recuperation now!

ARRGH... is eAquanature coming in with the SPS cherries this weekend?? I'M OUT OF TOWN!!!!! ARRGGH!! Seeing cherries in the wild!!!! ARRRGGH!! :lol:

AT, u can still c cherries in the wild. for me, i can only c cherries on SRC. for "live" cherries, i hv to travel 2 hrs to Ueno or 3hrs to shinjuku to hv a look at them. :( can't wait to lay my hands on sps when i return........ ;) errrrr........ when u buy sps, can i get some from u too in 5 mths time if they r ready for fragging??? :P Great for austin to catch up wif harry 2. :D

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi Achilles

Sorry to hear this sad saga of your tank... I'm sure MK II (or whatever version the next one is supposed to be =P) will be even better.

And dun waste time with Doom 3, its just eye candy. Wait for Half Life 2. Yeah. :eyebrow:

~XPeriment 626

btw thanks for the interesting chat earlier at Bio Ocean. Really appreciate the info!

:thanks:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

Clams are known to spawn when there's a drastic change in water conditions.

In my case, its was what pushed things out of control. It was traumatic enough for my reef tank as it is.

Oh well.... time to be VIP big spender customer again at LFS again! ;)

Oh... to get over this episode... I went out and bought myself a nice new Samsung 193P 19" LCD monitor. :lol:

Wow! I like ur positiveness!! :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Not a nice xprience to have major wipe-out. I had similar episode when nudibranchs (which I shouldnt have bought) died in my tank.

Personally I am against putting any chemicals into the tank in general. Even iodine and phosphate removers can kill. Some additives are ok, others are suspect.