weishun

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

waterlevel just below the long neck... bubbles tune to 30%? so that it has less turbulence at the surface of the water for fine foam to form and so that the foam will have sufficient time to lose the moisture so that dry foam will come out when it is pushed out of the neck.. if air intake too reat the foam formed will be pushed up very quickly and wet skimmate will be acheived.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

Hehe... i did something very bo liao today. My father wanted to throw away his computer table.. So instead, i dismantled his table and used the wood planks to do a fake cabinet for my tank using rod iron as its base structure.... You all dun laugh ah when you see the results... haha but please give opinions also k?

Below is a picture of the wooden planks that i am using to make the fake cabinet.. hehehee :)

post-34-1092733282.jpg

• SRC Member

Yah brothers.... i was thinking of using something stronger instead of rubberbands... but need to go and buy.. maybe use fishing line.. cos transparent mah...

Anyway this one do for fun one... hehe now my hands under stress from the strong vibrations from my electric saw... hehe can't feel my keyboard.. hehe

• SRC Member

Hmm quite difficult to paint to the colour of my hood... as the colour of my hood is used with clear varnish...

So the fake cabinet colour and the hood different colour... so i need to source for a varnish almost the same colour as my hood... sian... what colours to recommend ah?