WeIShUn's Tank II

weishun

My girlfriend playing with urchines... my god....

PLS tell me that pic is photoshoped! There is no way you can handle a diadema like that without severe envenomation by the evil urchin! :blink: Not to mention being able to smile. :upsidedown:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.......You should be lucky if the urchin had blunt spines or it just sat quietly on the hands it rested on. You won't want to know the feeling being impaled by one. I experienced it before and it's not pleasant. You'll have to massage the spine till it totally dissolves into your blood since its impossible to get it out from your skin. Don't ever do that again! :ph34r:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Hhehehe... i know. I also kena before.. twice in fact. Not a very nice feeling to remember.. Damn sharp and hot sensation. ehehe.. but mine i use needle to slowly ply out the spine.. But can't help it lah.. everytime i see urchins, i would like to feel it and play with it...

• SRC Member
i think u had to pee on the wound or sth to neutralise the poison or sth...

tell ur gf that pincushion urchicn is more fun... it will cling on ur hand...:D

Hmm... haven come across that urchin before in person leh... but would like to try it. Hehe sounds quite fun...

• SRC Member
why the reefers all put gf pix but never put their own pix?

:lol:

Hehe you post your pic for us to see lah.. ehehe i seldom take pictures lah.. hehe no time to even take also. Most of the time i take picture for ppl.. but ppl never take pic for me leh..Keke.. will try to post one.. if i have the time.. haha.

• SRC Member

PLS tell me that pic is photoshoped! There is no way you can handle a diadema like that without severe envenomation by the evil urchin! :blink: Not to mention being able to smile. :upsidedown:

Bro,

Actually, sea urchin are quite harmless. If you hold it lightly, it is perfectly ok.

The trouble only comes if you step on it.

• SRC Member

what happen to your eel?

would be nice if a fren can take a picture of you handfeeding the snowflake while it coils around your finger.

use to keep quite alot of "wild animals" when young, and manage to get them tame too.. but never take picture... until now still "sim tia".. should at least have a few shots for memory sake...

:peace:

• 4 months later...