WeIShUn's Tank II

weishun

• SRC Member

his balcony quite well ventilated... there is a considerable amount of space behind his tank and there is adequate ventilation behind... think he uses that fan to blow at his chiller sometimes also..

Live and Let Live

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:peace: i like ur eel

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

astroboi: Ehh for the multi plugs, i am working on it. Thinking of mounting the plugs onto the wall or somethiing like that. Still need to plan how to do it. Any recommendations?

alanseah: Yup.. hehe the fan is for cooling myself one. Sometimes i use it to cool my chiller or to blow the floor when the floor is wet. Hehe

ryz: Yeah man.. the Eel is very very active now. I can even hand feed the eel. Sometimes i will play with the eel. It will coil around my hands and it will eat from my hands. Damn nice. I'm in love with my eel. hehe

• SRC Member

nice hammer...i always like hammers...frogspawn and octo too...

cannot resist...even though my tank is almost filled up by them, i got another piece today from Har%(#*$....its supposed to be a white hammer, something much like the ones in Bio Ocean's display tank...i really wonder if it is bleaching..

• SRC Member

Hehe.. i love hammers too. Basically i like softies lah. PLanning to get more on them. Today just went T95 with RYZ. Bought somemore corals. Bought torch coral, prata, colt coral, cat eye and some sea urchins. Hehe pictures coming up very soon.

• SRC Member

Thank you brothers for the nice comments given to my tank. Now at least i know my efforts have not gone to waste!

Just went to T95 again. Got an ELEGANT from the farm at $20 bucks... actual price is $35.. hehe. Thanks to RYZ as he bought lots of corals and the uncle agreed to give us a lump sum discount. So after discount, my ELEGANT cost $20. hehe.. but damn siong.. i cycled my legs out from Yishun to the T95 farm. Now legs gonna break liao.

Ok lah.. i go and put the elegant into my tank first. Will post pictures later.

• SRC Member

Yah man.. cycled there for 2 days straight already. Today and yesterday with RYZ. Now muscles going to tear and melt liao. Haha.

My eel is very tame. I can even play with it underwater. Sometimes it will playfully nip on my fingers. He "Bo Gay" one leh. Hehe. Plus he must be hand fed.

As for the multiplug extention, i will be changing already. Maybe to a longer one with more plugs and then mount to my wall.

Thank you brothers for the nice comments given to my tank. Now at least i know my efforts have not gone to waste!

Just went to T95 again. Got an ELEGANT from the farm at $20 bucks... actual price is $35.. hehe. Thanks to RYZ as he bought lots of corals and the uncle agreed to give us a lump sum discount. So after discount, my ELEGANT cost $20. hehe.. but damn siong.. i cycled my legs out from Yishun to the T95 farm. Now legs gonna break liao.

Ok lah.. i go and put the elegant into my tank first. Will post pictures later.

elegance for 20 dollars :lol: gd buy man !!!! post pic post pic !!! like ur coral and eel ...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10