Punggol Residential

hamannbmw

• SRC Member

Maybe create the story that water ghost also likes to visit lfs shops cos the 'captured' essence of the dead for those that died or got thrown in the sea gets parted and found its way to these shops - no one will visit them, price decreases and lets go grab them :lol: the teardrop in Archilles Tang represents and is a reminder of the eye drops of blood shed by those that died in brutality and framed (si bu ming mu) so these spirits will pay visits to those that has these fishes :ph34r: within 14 days if the owners dun rid the fishes bad omen will happened - riding does not take the form of discarding it back to sea but selling it to another person quickly ! so for those who wants to rid them call me cos i have this special magical tank that can confine them :lol::lol::lol:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
Maybe create the story that water ghost also likes to visit lfs shops cos the 'captured' essence of the dead for those that died or got thrown in the sea gets parted and found its way to these shops - no one will visit them, price decreases and lets go grab them :lol: the teardrop in Archilles Tang represents and is a reminder of the eye drops of blood shed by those that died in brutality and framed (si bu ming mu) so these spirits will pay visits to those that has these fishes :ph34r: within 14 days if the owners dun rid the fishes bad omen will happened - riding does not take the form of discarding it back to sea but selling it to another person quickly ! so for those who wants to rid them call me cos i have this special magical tank that can confine them :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

You not scared the ghost visit your so-called special magical tank har? lol.

• SRC Member
IMHO, if dats the full pic, i tink it's a fake... why would anyone take a pic of a blank wall?!?! <_< Showing a blank wall to the wife?! :blink:

I follw him, who will take blank wall to show wife, unless showing the whole room.

Subject Analysis.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

You not scared the ghost visit your so-called special magical tank har? lol.

Its a special tank you see ! no one has it, but i can construct it if you want at S$10,000 per ft....special ghost containment tank...then you can keep your AT at home..... :lol:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread