chrislwp

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

A recap if you are wondering what's happening here.

Picture from the guy's own website. Censored area highlighted by me to show where this guy is trying to hide something.

post-11-1093339545.jpg

Same picture before it was censored by abovementioned guy.

post-11-1093400699.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

above mentioned faggot was seen acting as a pathetic criminal in Crime Watch. I'd think narcissistic him will take it as an honour. but come to think of it, if Mediacorp were to ask you to act as a criminal, who in real life looked like an idiot, would you take that as an honour? (=

• SRC Member

This moron is so stupid he thinks it is an honour to be on crimewatch. HELLO??? CRIMEWATCH?

as in, "hey, we need someone who looks like a rapist, are you interested in the part??"

DUMB.

:rolleyes:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

Hahaha trying very hard not to be mean to this guy, but after looking at his nicely done up website, i finally conclude that this guy is a faggot.. :lol::lol: Damn dumb leh he.. i wonder who would wan to do things that are so rediculously stupid and dumb. FAGGGGOOOT ###### dumbass...

eyyy hes one of the men in my unit now reservice unit ... gonna be seein him next month ....

please dont call him names or whatso ever. he may not be perfect but he is a normal person just different . he is not gay nor a trans . it is just the way he is . and he aint no faggot either and for some who feels like beating him up .. he sure hell can fight back ..

and for all hes done at least hes on tv ...

Stairway to Heaven

Let's just put this in perspective.

Posting a ###### photo of yourself on the internet and declaring yourself as Singapore's most handsome guy and acting weird in public is not ordinary.

He's certainly an extraordinary person. I don't really care for sexual orientation but weirdness... erhm... even my gay friends don't behave like this.

He'll probably go too far one day and land himself in jail for some violation of decency or something!

• SRC Member

hmmm like that i sure support him to do more weird stuff...... like that the probability of him ending up in jail or mental hospital is greater. then we can have more peace in singapore.

even my gf who was in his course last time siam him everytime in school.

now i just need to say " your good friend.....neh that steven lim" you will go crazy declaring to me that he is not her friend.....hahahaha

:lol: nice to see her hoping mad over such crazy guy