Flubby's Fish Gourmet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Flub, let me know if you are making another batch :P

Got a few of my reefers friends want to order from you as , one of them after feeding and trying your mix made his fish super fat !!! and refuse to eat other food type :blink:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't eat pellet or any other food?

Wonder what happen if she stop making. :cry:

• SRC Member

Got a few of my reefers friends want to order from you as , one of them after feeding and trying your mix made his fish super fat !!! and refuse to eat other food type :blink:

Don't eat other food? Now I'm worried about using it to feed my fishes...

• SRC Member

Don't eat other food? Now I'm worried about using it to feed my fishes...

The fish gourmet is made from different types of fish food as well as addictives.

Shouldnt have a problem with them eating other types of food.

Don't just feed them with that everyday.

Her MI is eating pellets after eating the fish gourmet saw it with my own eyes. :bow:

• SRC Member

Told you I put drugs in the food... they have gotten an addiction...:evil::evil::evil:

Who is that friend? Ask him to call me and I will teach him how to re-wean... :P

• SRC Member

Don't eat pellet or any other food?

Wonder what happen if she stop making. :cry:

This time round, I mixed in five types of pellets, add one new type for anthias...and extra cyclopeeze...just hoping will get my anthias in time to try it out... :angel:

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hey...making another batch of food when my additives come in from States by the end of the month.

Anybody who is interested, pls make known your request here. This offer expires on 30 September 2004 by 2359 hrs. :)

Same price... $7.00 for 100g. If cheaper...will let you know. I got to see how much I have to pay for the stuff... :P But you have to collect within the next day after the preparation as I may not have enough freezer storage place. :P

Order List

Eg... Nick - Quantity.

1. Flub - 150g

2. Planetg - 200g

4. Davwong - ?

• SRC Member

Not enough space :D than buy fridge from our fellow sis. So one arrow shots two birds. JK

Anyway, sps_dude need ur help, can u kindly console him, pls

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

just for some food and buy a fridge? Then why dun you suggest buying those commercial freezer... :lol::lol:

he should be fine...the pangs of growing up... :)

If warning signals are up then interventions will occur. :rolleyes:

Btw...forgot to add...collection at AMK Ave 2. :paiseh:

But if you give me an earlier heads-up...should be able to meet you at AMK MRT Station instead. I now loboing liao...quite free... :P

• SRC Member
Keep some for me leh......

Also, do you want a small frag of my green monti? I have a tiny one, not suitable for selling. You want to try try?

onz...when you come and collect food...bring along, hor? :rolleyes:

Dun wan to travel until so far to your abode... :P

Btw...how much do you need?

:off:

bro, where u stay? (Too far then cannot)

sis, not bro. :lol:

I now loboing liao...quite free... 

no wonder u used to hv so many lobo brain lying ard. :D

no need to upz for u hor sis, confirm all sold out one. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
:off:

sis, not bro. :lol:

no wonder u used to hv so many lobo brain lying ard. :D

no need to upz for u hor sis, confirm all sold out one. ;)

Ryan...you har... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm used to bro here bro there liao lah...nebmind... :P

Anyway, it's okay...no need to sell out. Afterall, I got to make for myself also... :P

Thanks for the 'upzzing' intention though... :peace:

Hey...making another batch of food when my additives come in from States by the end of the month.

Anybody who is interested, pls make known your request here. This offer expires on 30 September 2004 by 2359 hrs.

Same price... $7.00 for 100g. If cheaper...will let you know. I got to see how much I have to pay for the stuff... But you have to collect within the next day after the preparation as I may not have enough freezer storage place.

Order List

Eg... Nick - Quantity.

1. Flub - 150g

2. Planetg - 200g

4. Davwong - 200g

• SRC Member

Take 100g from you lah. Maybe collect on Sunday night, can.

To tide over this period. That day I was making my fish food, everything went well. Then, I found my wife's cod fish in the freezer and my stupid hand added that fish into the fish food to blend. End up the whole 800g of fish food became covered with cod fish oil. One spoonful and my whole tank like got oil spill. So throw into rubbish chute. :(

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Cod fish is called 'MILK' fish also!!! Your fish can't take the 'por' too much... :P

I only making at month's end. You wan, just come over, I pass you some of my own. I would love your two 'princesses' to eat well too... :P

• SRC Member
Since you now full time housewife, why not be more enterprising?  Make fish food and supply to LFS lah, can earn enough for more lobos and blastos!

Then you help me order a litre of marine C and zoecon each, then I see how... :rolleyes:

And I dun wan the orange-flavoured vitamin C oil hor... :P:eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Talk about my 'princesses', both in sump eating only live bbs. Very picky, won't even take cyclopeezes. I'm not ready to put them into main tank as too many rascals there.

Regarding the cod or milk fish, my wife eat already body very good :), so I thought the fish also will..........:(

Thanks, I can wait a while later but won't mind a bit to try on princesses. Will SMS you before coming.

I think (marine) therefore I am