WTS: SPS collection

DeepBlue

Hey DB,

Glad that I manage to take a peek at your tank last week before you sell off the stuff. Amazing tank!! By the way, the cup coral doing well!! If you selling some of those moon corals.... let me know (but I am probably somewhere far behind the queue already).

Jerry

Specs

Return pump: 2 x Eheim 1260 (with 1 pumped to chiller before returning to main)
Chiller: Hailea HC-500A (1/2 hp)
Skimmer: Deltec SC2060
Lightings: 8 x 24W ATI Sunpower T5 fixture
Wavemakers: Vortech MP40, MP10, Tunze nanostream 6045
Additives: TLF C-balance (2 parts Ca and Alk) via Kamoer 3 channel dosing pump; Polyp-lab Reef Resh; FM color elements

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
:idea: seriously i don't understand why people downgrade after their tank stablize. the only valid reason seems to be moving house or high electrical bill assuming reduction in MH, chiller, etc... but smaller tank is not so forgiving :unsure: maybe downgrade to restart

:idea: seriously i don't understand why people downgrade after their tank stablize. the only valid reason seems to be moving house or high electrical bill assuming reduction in MH, chiller, etc... but smaller tank is not so forgiving :unsure: maybe downgrade to restart

agree with you man....!!.....

STill deciding weather to go on with my or to stop...

bro weileongMy tank got stablise LR's wan or not? :lol:

I am downgrading to keep LPS only and softies only...hope that is alright with you guys.

and I am shifting to a smaller tank outside my bedroom as I cant take the heat in the bedroom and occasional flooding plus sounds from the pump ....it disturbs my wife's sleep.

btw...I would be the last few to ever admit smaller tanks are easier to manage....fact is ..they crash more easily if you're not careful...

Have the following acros left for sale:

2 X purple frag - $10 each

4 X orange brown monti cap frag - $4 each (ard 2" X 2")

and the following stuffs

A) 1 BIG orange brown monti cap ($45)

b ) 1 BIG green monticap..(base not doing well ...$35)

C) 1 green yellow porites ...(slight damage $14)

D) 1 brown colony - $15

E) 1 BIG brown millepora - base slight damage due to lack of flow - $15

f) 1 x pink millepora (light brown now, base bleached due to lack of flow) - $20

g) 1 light brown digitata (used to be light purple) - $12

h) 1 x Cat's paw Poci (big) injured - $12 (can frag out to few very healthy pieces)

i) yellow cup coral (quite bright) - $14