Deepblue's 3ft Tank ( 3 x 2 x 2)

DeepBlue

sui prata...

the waiting list was damn long man..

u very heng DB...

:lol:

waiting list?? for the prata???

when I just dropped by the next day...this one was sitting in the tub...no one seems to be interested in it.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aiyah...going to slow down a bit...stock too fast ..raise bioload too fast...have cyno growing liaoz

let's hope the skimmer and zeovit can help cut down the algae bloom a bit

• SRC Member
last one....half green, half red... sandbed full liaoz...

Yup...this is the one I told you abt...the second best...

You should see the best one. :whistle

Coax our good friend to show it off...super grade standard... :yeah::yeah:

A benchmark for all... :P

There is a last piece. Lesser red than this...

Luckily, Ah Bak forgetful...otherwise it will be in the tub... :lol:

• SRC Member

eh?

i tot there was a queue for reddish prata?

how come no one picked up..

i tot all reddish pratas reserved?

:lol::lol:

yah the best one super chio..but our good fren say the side a bit damaged..

u damn heng then DB..

left in tub and no one took..

• SRC Member

I was also thinking someone had taken it as I didn't see it anymore. But I told Bak to look out for it in the morning. :P

True enough...it surfaced for a worthy customer... :)

I believe DB's name was on the list too...if I'm not wrong. And for the first on the list, you have to know his standard for prata and that's why he didn't take this and that. :P

• SRC Member

wasted wasted..

next time must be more alert..

but worthy person to get hold of the prata..

it landed itself in the good tank under the care of a master..

;)

all the best!!

anyway..must thank flubberina for the help in securing my orange tipped elegance..

• SRC Member
wasted wasted..

;)

all the best!!

anyway..must thank flubberina for the help in securing my orange tipped elegance..

:lol:  :lol:

no prob...I didn't help much really... :P

I also glad that the person who have waited for that nicest one finally got it after such a long wait... :lol:

Just promised to take good care of it... :peace:

So far you will be the only person I know that owns an orange one although I have seen others with blue, pink, red and purple tips. :yeah:

Any other colours we dun know yet? :rolleyes::P

• SRC Member
wasted wasted..

;)

all the best!!

huh? there's one more red prata?? that night really too dark to see anything liao.. actually still got one more lying around nobody pick up :D

actually I have owned a few red pratas in the past....this one is nothing lah.... I think this is more of a green prata than red ...

I seem to have lousy husbandry skills when comes to pratas...always have problem keeping them healthy.... :unsure: Hope this one will do well....

• SRC Member
observed something interesting tonight....seldom see the tentacles of this piece extending so far out....

If you wake up in the middle of the night and shone your torch into it...you will see those tentacles. Mine have bben doing so every night... :P

Anyway, I recognise the middle patch of algae..this is the one I nearly got for you but I choose a bigger and darker piece. There were four pieces to be chosen then...We go and see them on Tuesday. Dun like it...I may sell away. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Some favias have short tentacles but some has tentacles that extend almost 2 to 3 inches, especially at night. However, even short tentacle ones sometime develop those long sweeper ones due to 2 reasons. Firstly is increase flow, where the coral is stimulated to received food normally brought by high current. Secondly is the corals are preparing to go thru a growth spurt and are trying to clear space around them, using the sweeper tentacles as a weapon. Have notice these with most moons and trumpet/candy cane corals as well.

So favia owners beware of what you place around them. ;)

• SRC Member

If you wake up in the middle of the night and shone your torch into it...you will see those tentacles. Mine have bben doing so every night... :P

Anyway, I recognise the middle patch of algae..this is the one I nearly got for you but I choose a bigger and darker piece. There were four pieces to be chosen then...We go and see them on Tuesday. Dun like it...I may sell away. :rolleyes:

Okay...dun let you see liao...someone saw it and pmed me to let go at an even higher price than the price I meant to sell you... :evil::evil::evil:

Nowadays money is everything... :lol::lol:

Come to think abt it...how come I didn't pass my green hulk to the guy who offered me $100 har? :rolleyes::evil:

Has the dark side recruited me? :whistle

someone???? offered you higher??? but its me.... use the force...abandon the dark side and embrace the light.... :lol: and pass me the favia, the hulk along the way.........Thanks in advance.... :lol:

post-34-1098105228.jpg