Rockscaping

ZeRoC00l

• SRC Member

Wonder if there is anyyone with ideas / suggestions / links to look for rockscaping a 2 X 2 X 2 ft cube?? :lol:

Gotten tired of my current rockwork design and looking for new ones... cos no matter how i stack my rocks.. always end up with almost similar design <_<

Current design attached

The design has got to be able to cover the close loop in the centre (chiller close loop) and has got to have lots of shelfs and good circulation :blink:

There is also a spray bar at sand level at the back and a pipe running down on the left hand side of the tank :blink:

If not, maybe can provide a link where can see other ppls design?? :unsure: Can copy for ownself?? :huh:

All suggestions / ideas / opinions welcomed :peace:

post-22-1096171937.jpg

• SRC Member
From my poor memory, i can only remember andysho has a 2x2x2. maybe u can look at his. ;)

his tank is scape in the way that can view from 3 side

a mountain in the middle of the tank

if i not wrong

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Supporter
Try a horse-shoe shape with the centre facing the front of the tank. Gives you very good perspective for a cube. I am having that rockscape for my 2 ft tank too.

Yup... That's a pretty good rockscaping for a 2 footer cube....

Currently with that kind of rockscaping for my reef...

• SRC Member

Horse shoe is Gd... I'm using it for my 2.5ft tank too... can take a look at the member's forum...

Also just to add that if you can have flat surfaces on top of horse shoe... will add in putting corals

Just my 2cents .. ;)

• SRC Supporter

Got a pic of yr rockwork?

Can't seem to find your post in the member section ;)

heres one...

post-22-1088092628.jpg

and another...

post-22-1087493189.jpg

Not really like a horse-shoe layout then... but it eventually became one.... and now with quite a number of colour sticks on them..... :P

• SRC Member

limbssg that a nice rockscrape will take ur design when i next rescrape my tank how u dont mind

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

WOW :yeah::yeah: very artistic!!!

Care to share the link where you got it from? :whistle

Sorry bro, lost the link (didn't know which site I downloaded it from liao :paiseh: ).

Well basically you can always browse through reef keeping forums and you should be able to find nicely scaped tank photos in it.

Happy searching :lol: