What Do You Guys Feed Corals Like...

• SRC Member

hard corals do actually take prawn meat... i feed mine with prawn meat every week... remember to feed the shrimps with the same food that u're gonna give your corals though! :heh:;)

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

oh...DT's pytoplankton seems like a popular choice :)

Do you guys just pour the contents into your tank? How do we ensure that the corals manage to grab it?

where can i get it at a good price? :P

Yes, just pour it in.

It will be carried by the current around the tank. Your corals should be able to grab it.

Our sponsors, eAquanature is quoting a good price. Give them a call.

i dun think its recommended to feed your pratas. juz let them photosynthesize.

what corals eat prawns....

BTW......

my prata quite aggressive.....one of my dartfish(sick and dying) went close to it...kana sucked in..by the time I walk pass...half the body inside....got to quickly pull it out..... :sick:

• SRC Member

i feed my hammer branch, octo branch, open brain with small pieces of prawn meat.. they will shrink initially when they 'swollow' the meat but the next day will be damn big!

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

florida ricordea oso take prawn :D

agreed that you also feed your shrimp at the same time else they turn robber shrimp :lol:

my clearner shrimp try to open up the elephant ear which form a ball while enjoying the prawn meat! :o ... the elephant ear is 10" in diameter when open up..... that shrimp really Ng-Zai-Si! :evil:

florida ricordea oso take prawn :D

agreed that you also feed your shrimp at the same time else they turn robber shrimp :lol:

my clearner shrimp try to open up the elephant ear which form a ball while enjoying the prawn meat! :o ... the elephant ear is 10" in diameter when open up..... that shrimp really Ng-Zai-Si! :evil:

Heard from a few reefer here that their tang or fishes got eaten by elephant ear