Night Birds United !!

RAV-65

Hi all,

noticed there are a couple of night-birds who only log in late at night, so started this thread so that maybe we can chat around here, since there's no chat function in this forum... :)

Basically, the purpose of this thread is for TCSS, any topic under the roof, especially reef-keeping!!!... :evil:

So, hopefully everyone can participate!!

Vincent Ho :thanks:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Anyway, to start the ball rolling, here's a question : Anyone knows how to catch a clownfish dat is always hiding in my anemone??? tried using beta box, but the fella's too smart, and it doesn't stray too far away from the anemone and I dun wanna risk hurting the anemone!! :thanks:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Huh? wat :ph34r: ??

Kekeke... how you know? maybe u bought a coral from a fellow :ph34r: here?!

Anyway, i started this thread so that those who always log in at night can gather to TCSS...

Anyway, the lastest story I got to share is that one of my friends took the number 2-0-0-3 and permutated it to buy 4D... and guess wat?!??! On wednesday night's draw, he kanna 3 sets of numbers!! Including the 1st price!! Wat a lucky chap!!! Wish I was like him!!

:lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
I am here as i am in US now, normally will surf during the day, now is 5:45pm here.... :lol: not really a night bird.....still a day one... :angel:

So you in NY now huh?? I am wide awake cos had a long stay in Chicago and now body clock screw up liao.

• SRC Member

I normally log in after MH was off @ 12. But no1 seem to be talking :)

May be we should geather @ Jlk Kayu for night birds talk. How about that.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Bro, if u come pick me up in ur Audi vroom vroom, why not?!?! :D

U don't expected me to pick you up from your car park, do u.

Geez it's only 1 and half block away man, u come to my car park, than we boon boon haa haaa.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

U don't expected me to pick you up from your car park, do u.

Geez it's only 1 and half block away man, u come to my car park, than we boon boon haa haaa.

hey bros,

if u guys coming down to jalan kayu, jio me lah .. i stay very near there only...

my friend even better, just across the street from the prata place.

bro RAV, why u dun drive ur RAV? save petrol huh.. ?? haha ...

i like ur RAV, VERY CHIO.