scarab

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hot pink stylophora

my favourite....in fact....after seeing the acros...dun know which one to call favourite anymore :shock:

Best Reef Tank in Singapore, I have seen less than 5 reef tank overseas that can rival in terms of colour and collection. PERIOD :bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

my favourite....in fact....after seeing the acros...dun know which one to call favourite anymore :shock:

Best Reef Tank in Singapore, I have seen less than 5 reef tank overseas that can rival in terms of colour and collection. PERIOD :bow::bow::bow:

:thanks::thanks: DeepBlue

Not sure deserve such a compliment. :paiseh::paiseh:

The pink stylo did turn out awesome eh? ;)

• SRC Member

I hate it when i cannot decide which segment of the tank is nicest! Francis, can you help by making at least part of the tank ugly? :D But really, your tank is truly a legend in the making. I simply love the photos and pleasse keep them updated as often as convenient! ;)

• SRC Member
i'm too fasinated when i saw dan's monti, is this the same :huh: hope u dun mind i post in yr thread, i jus love it... :P

No problem.....I love photos......if that comes from danano's tank then must be the real deal. The colour changes a bit depending on lighting conditions.

• SRC Member

oh... its not from dan's tank, it from someone else, anyway hope to bring this frag to glory.. i just love it.

when i got it about 1 1/2 months back , its like dark green.. as in a normal green monti but i was told its lime... anyway its colour change to more yellowish now.. :P, will monitor and post pics in a months time or 2.. :P

• SRC Member
I hate it when i cannot decide which segment of the tank is nicest! Francis, can you help by making at least part of the tank ugly? :D But really, your tank is truly a legend in the making. I simply love the photos and pleasse keep them updated as often as convenient! ;)

:thanks: Kevin. You know some of the gems are from your tank huh? ;) Especially another of the hot pink piece. Haven't grown much though. <_<

• SRC Member
oh... its not from dan's tank, it from someone else, anyway hope to bring this frag to glory.. i just love it.

when i got it about 1 1/2 months back , its like dark green.. as in a normal green monti but i was told its lime... anyway its colour change to more yellowish now.. :P, will monitor and post pics in a months time or 2.. :P

I have a colony of lime green cap from Aquaria Arts. It is in the monti water fall on top of my purple cap. Well it look different from danano lime green if you look closely. danano's has a more luminous look.

• SRC Member

Hardly get a chance to log in nowadays but when I do, I will usually zoom in to your thread.

Awesome...bro...simply awesome. :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Never go for SPS because I dun think they will be as colourful as LPS... :P

You are changing my mindset...bro. :P

Kudos to your dedication and diligence in keeping this tiny island's name in marine history. :bow:

Easily can send you out as our representative. :D:whistle

• SRC Member
Keep photos coming .... great tank .... :angel:

Ricoh ..got quite good macro capability ....tested one :)

Thanks bro.

I also thought the macro good since when i bought the salesperson keep selling that point. But sometimes damn difficult to focus and always end up blur lah.

• SRC Member

:thanks::thanks: danano , flubberina13

Bro, thanks for the husbandry tips and all the awesome frags I've got from you. Without those I don't think my tank will be half as nice. ;)

Sis, I saw some of your corals somene is holding for you and they are.... :yeah::yeah::yeah: ....superb. With those in your tank when you're back, you will set the standard. ;)

• SRC Member

One secret is feed less. I feed once every 3 to 4 days.............and good skimmer.

Many more secrets :D eg water change, CR, MH & ............ your children pouring water colour into your tank :lol:

Pls share your routine so that we can copy :eyebrow:

The actual viewing of the tank is MUCH BETTER than pic :yeah:

• SRC Member

Many more secrets :D eg water change, CR, MH & ............ your children pouring water colour into your tank :lol:

Pls share your routine so that we can copy :eyebrow:

The actual viewing of the tank is MUCH BETTER than pic :yeah:

:lol::lol: Oh yes forgot about the part that my kids pour water colour into the tank. Thanks for reminding me bro. :P