Back from my Honeymoon!

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Yo friendz! I am back from my Mauritius trip and now looking real tan! :D

The coral reefs there.... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

No need to even dive cause some parts of the water are so shallow, all you need is a snorkel tube, goggles and booties! But did went on the undersea walk thingy...

SPS haven man! There are blue tip ones, pink ones, different colours ones...... wah lao.... damn I used those instant underwater camera and it did not turn out well...

Gone on the glass bottom boat to go to the deeper reefs and see those huge huge brains and clams from the boat.... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

My report.... lots of damsels... dominos, four-strips and sergeants... and schools of green chromis...

tangs - lots of brown tangs? convict tangs and once in a while, you see some sailfin tangs... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

I only spotted once a cleaner wrasse and the rare Moorish Idols....

Lots of different kind of wrasses.... bird wrasse, Lyretail?

and yeah, lots of different sea shells of different shapes and sizes, some are really huge...

The coral reef gotta be careful though cause lots of sea urchins... oh yeah, lots of sea cucumbers too... black cubes and other varieties...

Never see any clowns though....

Wah lao... dun want to come home man! The beaches are so lovely and the coral reefs.... :yeah::yeah:

Nope... but was hoping to catch some Mauritius ornate day gecko for you... hehe..

Eh? Got day gecko in mauritius? Did'nt know. Thought only madagascar have. Anyway, thanks for keeping that in mind. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Bro, post some pics leh... :)

My pixs not so nice leh.... but will probably scan a few and post them in...

Dun expect nice underwater pix cause I used an underwater instant camera... hehe....

• SRC Member

hah bro u go wich part of the island?? will be hitting there in 5mths time hehehe.... most probably wil stay at Le Morne area.....

any great place to dive snokel shopin n sight seeing??? u take cab round the island or rent a car?? intend to be there around 10dayz..... ;)

• SRC Member
Didn't see any of these.....

Yeah loh... I didn't see one single clown leh....

I asked my wife did she see any clown when underwater and she points to me... :D