Wat good pellet food for fishes??

• SRC Member

i am feeding this

NEW LIFE SPECTRUM MARINE FISH FORMULA

it has a pic of a flame angle in front..seems good...my sailfin tang is more or less cleared off from ich after about 3 weeks of intensive feeding with this soaked in garlic guard...

maybe will try formula 2, since so many of u approve of it...

• SRC Member
i am feeding this

NEW LIFE SPECTRUM MARINE FISH FORMULA

it has a pic of a flame angle in front..seems good...my sailfin tang is more or less cleared off from ich after about 3 weeks of intensive feeding with this soaked in garlic guard...

maybe will try formula 2, since so many of u approve of it...

Hi where to get Formula 2? Petm@rt?

Is this the exact name? Kinda weird for a fish food. Is it the OSI brand or something?

My newly acquired maroon clown not eating.. thinking of trying something else.

Thanks.

• SRC Member

Ocean Nutrition Formula One (seafood, aka carnivore) and Formula Two (vegetarian) are very popular. Formula One has blue cover and Formula Two has Green cover. Most LFS taht I've been to carries these products.

The products also claim to have garlic as one of their ingredients so pre-soaking in garlic is not necessary. My tank inhabitants prefer Formula One over frozen shrimps, cyclofreeze or nori!

• SRC Member

formula 2 pellet.

blue tang, purple lip yellow angels, flame angel, damsels, clownfish fight over it.

best thing, it sinks to to bottom slowly. drop bit by bit slowly and they will eat every piece before they hit the bottom.

I stop feeding once any piece reaches the bottom = min left over food.

cheers