WTB: West Highland White Terrier

dfstan

Geez....... u looking for my brothers and sisters??? why dun u try farms like Pet Lovers, Pasir Ris, Seletar, etc??? ;) as far as i know, only Guiness and me own westies in SRC.

post-10-1098112049.jpg

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

PRICE OF A WESTIE <1500

not really, but 1.5k will be a good guide. prices can go up to 2k for pedigree overseas breed. local breed will be cheaper. :off: my austin is a pedigree breed, but i didn't get his pedigree certificate so $300 cheaper. :P

Austin's Birthday

.png

Geez....... u looking for my brothers and sisters??? why dun u try farms like Pet Lovers, Pasir Ris, Seletar, etc??? ;) as far as i know, only Guiness and me own westies in SRC.

So cute...can't resist any longer....

I really like to own one...need advice! I have not kept a dog before.

lightningstrike, where did you get yours from? what are the typical pedigree signs to look for in westie?

razo, whois nicky? can't find him in this SRC...

dstan: i bought my lovely westie a little more than a year ago at Bishan Park II, i think Toby & Tess was the name of the shop. it has since closed down.

For Pedigree breed, normally a cert comes along with it. most pedigree breed comes from overseas. My austin came from Melbourne, Australia. look out for the microchip number stated on its innoculation health cert. ask the shop owner to scan the dog and show u the number on the scanner. both numbers shld hv a perfect match to authenticate the dog. ;)

there's a couple of good websites to go to. juz go to any search engines and do a search on "west highland white terrier".

AKC (America Kennel Club) is one of them.

a kind reminder, pls make sure u can handle having a dog b4 getting. i hv seen far 2 many irresponsible owners. :cry: in the end, it is the poor little guy that suffers. :(

happy hunting and hope u get ur westie soon.

Austin's Birthday

.png

light: thanks for the info. do you have any contacts of trusty petshop to bring in good breed? dun want to feel rip off...

nicky: whois rum**, can you pm me the name if so secretive?

thanks...

unfortunately, i dun....... price range shld be ard 1.5k. juz take a look ard. ;)

Austin's Birthday

.png

You can try TOPBREED.....they imported a few westies for breeding. They supply to Bishan Park shop if I am not wrong, you can go ask them. There are a few in the same location, go to the one immediately once you enter the gate. Look for Siew Hwa.....nice person will explain to you all that you need to know for each breed if you are sincere to buy.

• SRC Member

dun buy from p3t mov3rs in the east. i bot my puppy there next day in hospital on drip already :angry: four days there liao,somemore claim to sell healthy puppies .

also cheated on the country of origin of e puppy. so , jus a word of caution . scout around carefully dun buy on impulse. ask to see the papers as well. ;)

http://www.petmovers.com.sg/ :angry::angry::angry:

You can try TOPBREED.....they imported a few westies for breeding. They supply to Bishan Park shop if I am not wrong, you can go ask them. There are a few in the same location, go to the one immediately once you enter the gate. Look for Siew Hwa.....nice person will explain to you all that you need to know for each breed if you are sincere to buy.

come to think of it, i believe u r right, their stocks were supplied by TOPBREED. ;)

Austin's Birthday

.png