Maia is OUT!!!!

ReeF_LoVeR

• SRC Member
its not a fair competition , i think its more likely any one who have more fan and supports you no matter u are good or bad, with more supporter, u win...and it is realli not a show where idol can show their talent....jus my thoughts  :peace:

i dont think the ones with more fans will win ... but the ones with richer fans will win the competition.... as there are ppl that cast 100+votes for them..

• SRC Member

bo liao, but just a tot... :paiseh:

Since there's an idol who will be eliminated each week, i think the way to vote should be voting the idol we want OUT. the one with the least talent and most hated will be voted off..

This way, fans, frens, rich or poor, will not be able to keep their idol in the competition if their idol sucks. And if they were to target vote out a competitor, well, there will be other group of fans targetting other idols to vote out.. :evil:

basically, there were alot of idol hopefulls that i would like to see on stage and still competing... but there are only one or two that i cant stand or think them totally not worthy of remaining in the competition.. And i think this way, more 'neutral' and 'non-biased fans' will be willing to cast their votes...

May the best person win...

• SRC Member

The fault lies with the creator and the whole concept of this show!! Because they organise this to earn $, they ask people to part with their $ and vote for their favourite. That's why end up untalented people get voted in. Nobody is to be blamed if some croaking toad represents Singapore because this is how the show has made it to be. If America did not wake up at the last minute, then Jasmine would have been American Idol too.

Btw, I believe if Christopher sings in Opera with Rocky, then he should also be like Rocky...out long ago!

I hope all listeners can tell who can sing and who cannot.

My guess: Sly, Olinda and Leandra.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member
bo liao, but just a tot... :paiseh:

Since there's an idol who will be eliminated each week, i think the way to vote should be voting the idol we want OUT. the one with the least talent and most hated will be voted off..

This way, fans, frens, rich or poor, will not be able to keep their idol in the competition if their idol sucks. And if they were to target vote out a competitor, well, there will be other group of fans targetting other idols to vote out.. :evil:

basically, there were alot of idol hopefulls that i would like to see on stage and still competing... but there are only one or two that i cant stand or think them totally not worthy of remaining in the competition.. And i think this way, more 'neutral' and 'non-biased fans' will be willing to cast their votes...

May the best person win...

not true lah cos the majority of us will still juz sit and watch and dun vote that person out, unless of course it is jerry!

the richest guy juz needs to pick the 2nd lousiest singer each time (assuming he is the lousiest) and vote until the cow comes home. the best is one number, one vote. and maybe the sms are 50% with the judges holding the other 50% say.

• SRC Member
not true lah cos the majority of us will still juz sit and watch and dun vote that person out, unless of course it is jerry!

;)

my piont exactly...

then all the pest will be eliminated early on.

then when it comes to a close fight, we, as watchers of the show rather than supporters wil just sit out and enjoy the finals cos by then, all will be of high calibre and we will be proud to send the winner to represent singapore in world idols... :peace: