Src Dog Lovers Unite!

Achilles Tang

I think we should open up a thread for us doggie owners to talk about our other love... besides our reef tanks and err.... yes... wifes or girlfriends... haha!!

So anything canine-related, please use this thread! :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I at first thought its a hairless chinese crested dog. Also very rare. I've got 2 very common dogs, Shitzu. Estimate about 2-3 millions left in the world. Someday, I'll get myself another Chow Chow or Corgi.

I think (marine) therefore I am

AKC... I don't think so... they are a variant of the Rat Terrier... ;)

Not because he looks like one but because they are excellent hunters in farms... as pest control for rodents.

Pospeh... you have not even seen my dog in person... he's cute... yeah but it takes time to get used to him. I found him ugly the first time I saw him but now he's so cute!

post-11-1062135303.jpg

Kind of like a big rat or a small kangaroo. :peace:

Talking about Kangaroo, yeah this isn't the first time someone said this!

Tell you a real joke.

We were downstairs at the provision shop. Harry was with us. A little Malay boy came running up to Harry shouting... "Papa... papa... kangaroo, KANGaROOOO!!!!!! And wanted to touch Harry! Of course, his father shouted back "Tidak! Tidak! Ini Angin, tidak Kangeroo!!!" and grabbed his boy away.

It was so farnie... no offence to our Muslim bros here! :lol:

• SRC Member

hahahaha ok AT now u're funny... 'Angin' means 'wind' in english... 'dog' is 'anjing' :whistle

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

there's this look of terror on Rascal's face when he's in the water! look at his/her/its eyes! like so scared! :ph34r:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead