They are BACK!!!!

KingFish

• SRC Member

ALAMAK.....I bought the movie DVD lah.....my wife & I enjoyed the show very much but she always forget what movie it is but she can never foget Starbuck aka Dick Benedict.......Apollo....Adama......& of course a short appearance by one of my favourite musician ..........RICK SPRINGFIELD as Adama younger son...... :lol:

Well, those who are familiar with this series will be glad to know that they remade the classic. In fact, a 2 part mini-series was released on SciFi Channel in US in 2003.

The NEW BattleStar Galactica is running its first season now.

Here's some new surprises: Starbuck is now a women, Cylons are wickedly cooler than toaster look days, and are able to mimic human form. One of them takes the form of Tricia Helfer (Victoria Secrets model) who prances around in little clothes showing lots of cleavage.

NNNooooooooOOOOOOooooOOooOO!!!!

How can they do that to Battlestar Galactica!!!!! :angry: Starbuck a girl????!! And BOOMER is a white girl now??!! NNooooooOOOOOooooooOO!!!!!

oooohh... unless they have a killer looking Viper starfighter!!!! It's still one of the meanest looking fighters around.. better than the SW X-Wing!!!

TURBO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

You must be old to understand what's going on! Hahahaaha!!

The Raptor looks pretty much the same as the ones in 80s.

I'm still trying to get used to watching a women playing Starbuck, but she is a better pilot than Apollo.

Boomer is being played by a Korean Babe, Grace Park (not the golfer).

post-11-1104895246.jpg

• SRC Member
Well, those who are familiar with this series will be glad to know that they remade the classic. In fact, a 2 part mini-series was released on SciFi Channel in US in 2003.

The NEW BattleStar Galactica is running its first season now.

Here's some new surprises: Starbuck is now a women, Cylons are wickedly cooler than toaster look days, and are able to mimic human form. One of them takes the form of Tricia Helfer (Victoria Secrets model) who prances around in little clothes showing lots of cleavage.

YEAP!!!! grew up on the show.....when i was a kid had a hard time deciding if X-wing or viper, which one more powerful..... :D

anyway, saw the new series.....one word.....COOL!!!!! a much better story line but the mood much darker now....

so which channel are they showing in Singapore now....they start episode 10 2 days back.....:) ... hope the series doesn't get canned like some other shows... :angry:

• SRC Member

just to spolit every thing.....Count Ibili is now a crazy scientist....no more Muffet, i think boxy is now adopted by boomer..... no more cancil but got president....commander armadala looks very ugly.....

anyone want anymore spoiler.....:)