They are BACK!!!!

KingFish

• SRC Member

Is this the show with a mute robot but the robot has a talking face module on its face?

That's all I remember from that show.... oh yeah, of course... the viper... :eyebrow:

Well, it has a cult following so why not rethink, rebrand or relaunch like everything else. They ran out of ideas a loooooong time ago anyway .... :D

In any case, they added some realism into they way they shoot the movie; less sound effect in space and handheld camera movements, somewhat like the Blair Witch project. Some fraility, some heroics, scandals, tights :D ... the works.

Oops .... miss William's post.

Good to have you back William, been a while since you updated us on your tank. A new one from the last time I saw it I heard. Spend less time stoning in front of your tank buddy, more time out doing something else. There is life beyond this hobby :D:D:D

flubberina,

Its on the SciFi channel, tip the cable guy well and he'll give you every channel there is. They probably have re-runs, so you can start from the beginning when they have them 'cool' hairstyles, and Cylons look like shiny toasters :lol:

• 1 month later...