just about every seachem additive

Livestock : A lot

mytankcentrelps.jpg

the centre.

mytankleftsidelps.jpg

Left Side.

Tank has since been torn down and rescaped into this

rightside.jpg

And then after that . Torn down again. Dont have full setup of current tank pics LS not fully inside at the moment. Will Be completed by end of this week with 1.5k of equipment added on.

in the short time that i have taken down my MH (1 day) . just about every single 1 of my colonies have turned brown.Frags still coloured in moonlight. have opened windows to let as much sunlight into tank as possible. Collecting new lights tomorrow. Hope they freakin colour up fast.

post-34-1062312458.jpg

• SRC Member

Looks like Phang unloaded the 400watters on you.

You like a sauna room?

Time to get some pine panels and decking. Don't forget coal and a ladle for water.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Supporter
Looks like Phang unloaded the 400watters on you.

You like a sauna room?

Time to get some pine panels and decking. Don't forget coal and a ladle for water.

A sauna would do him much good..... :yeah:

• SRC Member

Sauna that bad meh.. AT's tank room 1600watts also like nothing hahaha . dun forget the birch branch to beat u with to help u exfoliate

bum: sure ice green tea. on some days ice kopio only. sometimes ice chrysanthemum.

My photoperiod is 12pm-8pm. wont be around much to get sauna'ed

its ok my 1/10 HP resun chiller will cool my water down to 25 degree so i dont feel the heat too much in my room

• SRC Member

Time to sell the chiller. With your 400W lights the chiller cannot make it. My tank is 550W (400+150) and during photoperiod, my Teco 680 runs almost 80% of the time to keep 26 degree. After lights off, chiller also rest more.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member
Time to sell the chiller. With your 400W lights the chiller cannot make it. My tank is 550W (400+150) and during photoperiod, my Teco 680 runs almost 80% of the time to keep 26 degree. After lights off, chiller also rest more.

yah, unless u put your chiller elsewhere, the exhaust will heat up your room even more then it will even be more sauna-like. Have the same problem with my Teco in my living room :(

• SRC Member
Eh spidy....... i also have a resun 300 1/10hp... As i am using 2X150watt i am only able to get the temp to 28- 29 how you make your so low

He is bullshitting, that's how.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
Eh spidy....... i also have a resun 300 1/10hp... As i am using 2X150watt i am only able to get the temp to 28- 29 how you make your so low

??? doesnt ur chiller like run overtime? i use fans also get 27-28 with 150watts