Pr Latest Sps Shipment !!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hmmm why???

You do not have a system that is capable of providing an environment which will allow SPS to fluorish and growth. Also you do not express the level of maturity expected when handling expensive equipment and precious livestock neither do you have sufficient experience to know what are the requirements and biology of SPS.

Don't waste your time and money. Know what you are doing first then carry on from there. Learn to walk before you run.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

You do not have a system that is capable of providing an environment which will allow SPS to fluorish and growth. Also you do not express the level of maturity expected when handling expensive equipment and precious livestock neither do you have sufficient experience to know what are the requirements and biology of SPS.

Don't waste your time and money. Know what you are doing first then carry on from there. Learn to walk before you run.

how u know i dun have the system???????????? i had never state any thing about my tank...?>>?

• SRC Member

how u know i dun have the system???????????? i had never state any thing about my tank...?>>?

Prove me wrong, boy.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

a picture speaks a thousand words. maybe two thousand. but from the questions u have asked in the threads u have posted u have slowly divulged quite a hefty bit of information about your tank.

• SRC Member
wah kenna flame.. I better go n hide..

best to stick to my expertise..

btw easy to keep ######..? need special environment

or lights to prevent the mag n disc from fading

as time goes by..?

haha... no need any lights n skimmers....

but u need to use them often... must read them at least once a mth....

but i think u gonna get sick reading the same ###### every month....

so my recommendation is to "SHARE" :lol:

:off:

SPS is tough area...definitely meant for advance reefers....I dun doubt the ability for a newbie to take on the challenge in terms of $$ to get the right equipment. But the key is understanding the total maintanance of the reef, achieving THAT balance is tough enough already.

Been reefing for nearly 2 years...I find that there are so much to learn, so much I got to know,even for maintaining a FOWLR tank.

I guess many guys in SRC still dun know why it is for advance reefers. Take the time...consider how much U know. I once was tempted to try...but the exp quickly humbled me as a reefer....hope it is not a pride thing that for some to try........do consider carefully before embarking on this hard and stony journey :D

SPS is tough area...definitely meant for advance reefers....I dun doubt the ability for a newbie to take on the challenge in terms of $$ to get the right equipment. But the key is understanding the total maintanance of the reef, achieving THAT balance is tough enough already.

Been reefing for nearly 2 years...I find that there are so much to learn, so much I got to know,even for maintaining a FOWLR tank.

I guess many guys in SRC still dun know why it is for advance reefers. Take the time...consider how much U know. I once was tempted to try...but the exp quickly humbled me as a reefer....hope it is not a pride thing that for some to try........do consider carefully before embarking on this hard and stony journey :D

OUCH!!!! :rolleyes::unsure:

• SRC Member

Just to share.

I've been in reefing for a pretty long time and only ventured into SPS about 6 months ago when my present tank is 2 years' old. Even after upgrading equipment for an obsence amount of $$, I am only keeping a few montis and 2 acros. Still, I face many challenges and frequent headaches with acros. Now, I'm trying to rid acro crabs! :D

Newbie, take your time. There is absolutely no need to rush. Patience and knowledge will save lots of $$ and acros.

:)

I think (marine) therefore I am