FW: Dont eat fish at this moment

pegasus1010

BTW, would that kind of fishes come to Singapore, esp with our type of control? Heard from Mama and aunties alike, they were talking about possibility of eat fishes that consume dead humans' bodies in the sea, not dead fishes.

Personally, I really dun mind as long as the fish is fresh and not poisionous due to the food it consume. Well, it's perhaps just part of the food chain cycle.

That's why, from this whole disaster, it seems further prove to us that we are just so tiny and weak. And since we all could understand this point hopefully, unlike the animals. Then, why can't we live happily together, insteads of quarrel, status-thirst, money, pride, etc. etc. Of course, without all these desires, perhaps we will never advance till todays standard, but why not do it with others' feeling in thoughts, humble, consideration and love, instead of hurting, killing, war, and even terrorism.

****sign****AMiTuFu :bow::bow::bow:

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller

Giving up hobby, due to family commitment.

• SRC Member

Roidan !!! quick bring you skimmer and do your duty as part of the effort to help... :lol:

Anyway dare not imagine my friend's long stretch of kelong in Penang if this were to happen...but seems like the fishes swam away leh....

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

fishes had no boundary rite?

they can go anywhere they like, so they can end up in any countries' market.

I am not trying to stop anyone from eating seafood, my concern is why the fishes all died...if they died as a result of having consume some dead humans, then there are contamination going around. These are not healthy for human consumption.

fishes had no boundary rite?

they can go anywhere they like, so they can end up in any countries' market.

I am not trying to stop anyone from eating seafood, my concern is why the fishes all died...if they died as a result of having consume some dead humans, then there are contamination going around. These are not healthy for human consumption.

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller

Giving up hobby, due to family commitment.

Are humans that toxic?

Fishes do not die enmass unless there is some kind of chemical spill or massive localized pollution or there is Red Tide poisoning/oxygen deprivation effect.

I think those fishes in the photos died because they got thrown up on the beach!