WTB: Tangs

gothia

• SRC Member

you also have some problem with your clam....advise is not to add anything else until you can sort it out.....its not very nice to have dying fishes in your tank during CNY.....

I started out also during CNY, but keep to 1 clown fishes during the CNY period because its not very auspisous to have things dying on you during that time....;)

:off: But I feel that we are getting more reefers now a days that simply refused to heed the good advises fish-out but rather go for what they deem is right. Sad........ :(

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

I think better for you to stop stocking anything until after CNY. I m beginning to think that the LS curse when there are major festivities around the corner. Ppl will start stocking up without a care if the tank is ready or not.

Wanna flame me? Go right ahead... :evil:

• SRC Member
you also have some problem with your clam....advise is not to add anything else until you can sort it out.....its not very nice to have dying fishes in your tank during CNY.....

I started out also during CNY, but keep to 1 clown fishes during the CNY period because its not very auspisous to have things dying on you during that time....;)

Fish Die during CNY can make Yu Shang mah!!! :P

Just Joking!!! :)

Btw Bro Gothia, u need at least 4 feet to have tangs, how big is ur tank?

:)

• SRC Member

Fish Die during CNY can make Yu Shang mah!!! :P

Just Joking!!! :)

Btw Bro Gothia, u need at least 4 feet to have tangs, how big is ur tank?

:)

Agreed with all other reefers' advice above.

As a newbie, one of the biggest mistake is being impatient and not doing enough research on this hobby, especially research on livestocks requirements before purchasing. It will not only cost you money but also the frustration in seeing your livestock dying.

Bro, we are not flaming you but just that judging from your other posts, it is difficult to convince the bros & sis here that you are ready for tangs. :rolleyes:

Having your tank for more than 8mths does not equate that you are ready for tangs. I do know of friends that have kept marine more that 3yrs and all they have is just 2 clowns in a 1ft tank - so does this person qualify to keep tang? The answer is No. ;)

Marine hobby is all about patience and continuous thirst for knowledge - knowledge to find the perfect environment for these beautiful animals sharing our planet. Thus it is important that we prepare ourself by ensuring that we know what is the basic husbandry and needs of the livestocks we like before we buy them.

<_<

The so called 'difficulty levels' increases greatly when you decides on tangs. Thus we are worried that you might not know the risks you are about to take and the risk you are imposing of the innocents livestocks in your care.

Lets treasure our livestocks than experimenting with them. Leave the experiement to the marine biologist! :)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• SRC Member

thanks Gouldian Big bro..

I know you guys are not flaming me..(you guys are nice ppl) i also scare something happen to my tank.. :)

thats why i am in sgreef asking for opinion..

ok...i guess i will wait till i am more experience in keeping..

:thanks:

No worries bro, I am just sharing what this forum has taught me. For a start, why don't you try to read the previous post in New to the Marine Aquaria Forum. You will be able to gain an insights of what are the Dos and Don'ts and also information that will help with your current tank.

All the best!

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

Its not very tough to check out the posting rules and regulations and give a more specific title when starting threads.

Added "WTB" for you....but please do adhere to the posting rules of SRC

No worries bro, I am just sharing what this forum has taught me. For a start, why don't you try to read the previous post in New to the Marine Aquaria Forum. You will be able to gain an insights of what are the Dos and Don'ts and also information that will help with your current tank.

All the best!

Yup and he is right.

Why dun u just read more first.

It is cruel to kill fishes even u can afford it..

life sucks