Kill yellow tail damsel

• SRC Member
have try bait or food trap still unable to trap my nasty

yellow tail damsel~~ thinking of putting one lion fish

inside my tank and eat up this fellow

anyone try that before

Damn cruel leh, why get it in the first place.

Try harder... fish is a still a living thing...

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

yellow tail damsels are generally reef safe wat...

wat did it do to your corals...

the usual problems reefers faced with this fish is its aggressiveness towards other fishes.

yellow tail damsel??? r u talking abt the azure damselfish? used to own 1 b4, no problem with it.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

Yo! Does your Damsel feed aggressively? Like if you put food it will daringly eat in front of you.. If like that,my exp is to get a container,put some food in it,SLOWLY lower the container close to the tank walls. Damsels should rush in without second thought,then close and trap with the wall. Voala! You got it! Keke... Caught 3 damsels like this. But what do you plan to do with it?

have try bait or food trap still unable to trap my nasty

yellow tail damsel~~ thinking of putting one lion fish

inside my tank and eat up this fellow

anyone try that before

I have a similar damsel, damn ya ya one. One day I dropped this new bi-color dotty back in, it kept attacking it non-stop. Fortunately, it was so concentrate in attacking and forgot that me and my net was already waiting. Scoop and throw it inside the sump tank. It's now enjoy 24hours sun light with my macro algae. A very very tough, smart and speedy fish, very hard to catch, and now still ya ya in the sump tank.

U really have to try something to distract it and net that fellow out.

Cheers!

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller

Giving up hobby, due to family commitment.

I have a yellow-tail damsel..it's as docile as a sheep. ;)

It should be "I had". :P Its with me now....... ;) Thanks for your Gogonians and Mushies and also the yellow tail angel.

All the best!

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381