:cry2: Liverpool 0-1 Man U

huskiesg

• SRC Member

Hate to lose this way .. liverpool need a new goalkeeper.

Morientes did not score on his debut match for the first time in his career.

Sigh.. :cry::cry2:

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member

There is a curse on keepers who play for liverpool. Can't explain why. There is a magnet at Anfield for them. <_< Too many to name.. :lol:

Terence - at least you had a world class keeper in Peter :bow: he was one of the keepers I respect and admire even though he played for Man Utd. :)

Anyway, congrats on the win. But we will meet again :lol:

eh Bruce Grobbelar was good also what. he and his jelly legs move whenever there is a penalty. that was until he became a tad bit too old lah.

Sanders Westerveld was good as well....but I don't know why he got dropped after one or two silly mistakes and never got re-instated. and look at him now. even helped Real Sociedad into the Champions League....

hmm. at least you don't have the league's most expensive italian keeper that became a flop, or the league's most expensive french keeper that became a flop too, or the league's free aussie that went onto drugs.

• SRC Member

it's only rafa's 1st season in charge so i assume the players are all still adapting to his style of play... all i can say is that they play damn differently now as compared to when they played under roy evans and gerrard houllier..

now definately more attacking.. less long hoofs.. unless they are down and in the final mins i must say.. :rolleyes:

my guess is that pool would only be challenging for the title next season or the season after that when benitez get's all the players he wants and then biulds from there :look:

**Praying Arsenal wins later...** :angel:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
eh Bruce Grobbelar was good also what. he and his jelly legs move whenever there is a penalty. that was until he became a tad bit too old lah.

Sanders Westerveld was good as well....but I don't know why he got dropped after one or two silly mistakes and never got re-instated. and look at him now. even helped Real Sociedad into the Champions League....

hmm. at least you don't have the league's most expensive italian keeper that became a flop, or the league's most expensive french keeper that became a flop too, or the league's free aussie that went onto drugs.

:lol: Very true, very true.. love his jelly legs :lol: think its a tactic to make the strikers laugh and miss :lol:

I pity Sander Westerfeld. He was a consistent performer till his horredous mistake against Bolton. Maybe they considered him a surplus with Dudek and Kirkland around. Kirkland is really unlucky with injuries. Everytime he has a chance for a run in the first team, he gets injured badly. Really sway.

But it is really difficult to replace Peter. He was such a world class performer. I really wished he was playing for pool at that time. :P Guess we all get our choice of wayward keepers :lol:

• SRC Member

Sigh!!!! It really seems like Chelsea's title. But deep inside still hoping Man Utd can pip it. They've done that before but Chelsea do look invincible this season, much like Arsenal last season.

Well stranger things have happen. I'm still hoping that Man Utd might win the title by 1 point courtesy of the Spurs game. (The goal that never was!!!!) :paiseh:

• SRC Member

liverpool played well till man u scored... after dat dey just switched off...

to me garcia dwells on the ball too long ar.. by the time he decides to do something with it the ball got nicked away oredi.. somebody needs to remind him he's playing in the premiership and nt la liga anymore... no doubt he has great talent but he needs to learn to release the ball early.. havin said all, dat its only his first season in premiership :D even henry and pires didnt do dat well in their first season..

*sigh* they're 21 points behind the leader and 10 behind Man u... but all in all man u deserved to win last nite.. liverpool juz din play well enuff... :cry:

• SRC Member

arsenal..... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

horrible game sia.. arsenal don't look like the arsenal 1 season ago leh.. maybe because of their center midfield gilberto has positional presence though he dosen't do much.. edu can spray thru passes to freddie on the wing to chase.. and thats abt all he does as well but they are very impt things.. now see justin hoyte.. i think he's only 20.. or 21.. no presence in midfield also <_<

but i think chelsea might win it la.. hopefully they mantain pace.. i wanna see a different champion at least if it's not arsenal :whistle:look:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

arsenal..... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

horrible game sia.. arsenal don't look like the arsenal 1 season ago leh.. maybe because of their center midfield gilberto has positional presence though he dosen't do much.. edu can spray thru passes to freddie on the wing to chase.. and thats abt all he does as well but they are very impt things.. now see justin hoyte.. i think he's only 20.. or 21.. no presence in midfield also <_<

but i think chelsea might win it la.. hopefully they mantain pace.. i wanna see a different champion at least if it's not arsenal :whistle:look:

You're right bro, Arsenal gave away possession too much and Bolton was not prepared to let Arsenal play their flowing game, they were real quick to intercept and at times they look to have players all over the place... Arsenal had their chances, but it is juz not their day....

I get a sneaky feeling that Chelsea would win it...

Come to tink of it, yesterday was the 1st time I saw a car with a Chelsea decal!!! Hahaha... never knew there are Chelsea supporters for the 15 years I've watched the game... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg