brain(maze) coral?

livebait

Sslow.... a little s....l....o.....w aren't you? If he had a 3" x 3" brain coral to sell to you, he would have said it. No one here cares how small your tank is, and if you want a 3" x 3" or 2" x 2" or 8" x 8" or cuboid, or triangle or whatever sized brain coral for your tank, just go buy one instead of asking people retarded questions.

:thanks:

• SRC Member
Sslow.... a little s....l....o.....w aren't you? If he had a 3" x 3" brain coral to sell to you, he would have said it. No one here cares how small your tank is, and if you want a 3" x 3" or 2" x 2" or 8" x 8" or cuboid, or triangle or whatever sized brain coral for your tank, just go buy one instead of asking people retarded questions.

Looks like we got another "interesting" reefster at hand... :nuke: Or is this the same recent one??? <_<

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

Hey lighten up.

People are just askin a question if the other guy has what he wanted, no need to get all jumpy about it dude... :nc:

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member
And to the 35 cents, what gave you any inkling that I AM a reefer?

Errr....this is a reefing forum. But I may be wrong about you, do know that same people had the interesting hobby of joining all sort of forums...they are called forumist.

post-54-1107833267.gif

• SRC Member

Sorry livebait and to all irritated... :paiseh: got a bit carried away...a big UPZ for your sales.

post-54-1107833267.gif